• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be disappointed if Carrick/Clev is our main midfield partnership for next season.

Clev is a decent player and I still think he can get a bit better. But he ain't the man we need for the big games.

Man Utd should buy Isco.

I'm not talking about his football. He is a great player and you have to respect his dedication and hard work, but, he is also a childish fool. You can't deny that.

Ronaldo is a brat, 100%. But he tickles your fancy in a way that is too much FF.

Razor554

Woah completely missed it. Someone had to splash some serious monies for that.

Edit: Apparently Wisła can't play cause they have a league game 36 hours later. PZPN already refused to change the date. :lol

Yeah apparently its changed. "Barcelona will play their first pre-season friendly on Saturday 20 July at 20:30 against Lechia Gdansk in Gdansk, Poland"

tumblr_mnx6nrAgXr1r7jzw9o1_500.gif

justjohn

You get your club relegated and somehow end up being appointed by a top six club. Amazing.
Apart from banking, I dont know any profession that rewards failure with even more bigger appointments and more money than football.

Chances of Borini starting today? Wanna see what he can do. He wasn't too impressive last season, then got 2 incredibly unfortunate injuries (on of which was very poorly handled) and he was pretty good his last 3 or so appearances.

So who should Moyes target? Hopefully he realizes he's at Man Utd now and tries to reach for real talent and not just hard workers.

I would sell Rooney, buy Cavani. Sell Valencia, buy Lamela. Buy Isco or Thiago, and a new LB. Shit buy Baines man.

Apparently Mourinho is coaching a World XI against Ballack & Friends today.

Ballack & Friends: Rudi Völler (Trainer), Rene Adler, Pascal Zuberbühler, Torsten Frings, Patrick Glöckner, Dietmar Hamann, Ingo Hertzsch, Carsten Jancker, Ulf Kirsten, Miroslav Klose, Olaf Marschall, Per Mertesacker, Andreas "Zecke" Neuendorf, Oliver Neuville, Hasan Salihamidžić, Bernd Schneider, Michael Schumacher, André Schürrle, Sydney Sam, Alexander Tetzner, Christian Wörns.

Weltauswahl: José Mourinho (Trainer), Rui Faria, Jens Lehmann, Roman Weidenfeller, Emmanuel Adebayor, Dimitar Berbatov, Ricardo Carvalho, Emerson Ferreira da Rosa, Michael Essien, Lothar Matthäus, Florent Malouda, Philipp Lahm, Pavel Nedved, Pavel Kuka, Andriy Shevchenko, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Didier Drogba

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So what do we know about Christian Benitez?

Club America president, Ricardo Pelaez has said if Benitez wishes to leave, the club will not stand in his way.

“There could be a good offer for Christian from Tottenham," Pelaez said.

I understand he's scored a lot of goals, but the Mexican League is...well...

So what do we know about Christian Benitez?

I understand he's scored a lot of goals, but the Mexican League is...well...

Wait is that guy playing in the Mexican league? I remember seeing him somewhere before.

Edit : Birmingham! Seems like he wasn't much of a success there and he's not very young, seems like a weird transfer...

Batigol

Banned
Benitez was shit for Birmingham, for what it's worth. Scoring in the Mexican league means nothing

Then again, McLeish was manager.

Van persie is the boy 4 me
Is there a more beauty then wazza?
Carrick calm
Tom clevery the cowboy
O O shinji sushi
Red Rio
You will LOSER.!!

Meier

Benitez was shit for Birmingham, for what it's worth. Scoring in the Mexican league means nothing
For what it's worth, it worked out pretty well for Porto with Jackson and United with Chicharito.

Torres and Fierro gonna make a European move one of these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom