• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez was shit for Birmingham, for what it's worth. Scoring in the Mexican league means nothing

Then again, McLeish was manager.

If a player has shit loads of goals in a league like that and is young, then I think it's good to go after the player. If the player is a bit older, I would not want him.

Then again, Jackson Martinez did really well. That's probably Porto just being god like at scouting though.

Linius

Trying to keep up with the Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread is just impossible on Gaf. Never knew that game was so popular over here :p

I haven't seen him with that dead look since he got raped by Valencia

iP32HZYguTxiq.gif

Clegg

Fellow GAFers of Ireland North and South, how good is this weather?

Powerful stuff.

First day of the Leaving Cert (Irish A Levels)

Weather is always good for the two weeks of the exam period. They it turns to shite and rains for a week. Happened after finished my Leaving Cert.

Valencia sucks. Take the damn 7 away from him, Ferguson trolled everyone by giving Evra and Valencia the 7. Enough is enough.

Valencia deserved the number 7 after his 2012 season. Still, Moyes should take the 7 away from him. The cunt sucked donkey dick this season.

Give the #7 to a new signing (if highly rated attacker) or to Shinji so all of Japan buys it.

Maybe it was a nightmare I had, but I have the image burned in my head man. I don't know..

Valencia deserved the number 7 after his 2012 season. Still, Moyes should take the 7 away from him. The cunt sucked donkey dick this season.

Give the #7 to a new signing (if highly rated attacker) or to Shinji so all of Japan buys it.

Valencia had some good games back when people didn't realize he was pretty good at running in straight lines but, giving him the number 7 was just what?

Was never going to happen.

Didn't Fergie give Owen the number 7?

Or was that a nightmare too?

Has a player ever slid into retirement with so little impact as Michael Owen?

He must watch the reception to Beckham and Carragher retiring and wonder what the fuck happened to his career. Nobody gave a shit outside of SSN

Fernandihno to City, good move

a little older but he has the physical and technical qualities to be a starter, he could very well be the perfect compliment to Yaya.

Tc91

fernandinho-4053540.jpg

There he is arriving at The Bridgewater for his medical. Is he any good? He impressed me when I saw him play vs Chelski at Stamford Bridge.

Clegg

The Telegraph are reporting that City and Shakhtar have reached a compromise over Fernandinho's £42.5m buyout clause.

I still reckon they paid at least £25m for him though.

Meier

Navas should do well as long as they stick to what he knows best, open the field, use his speed, but if they use him as an inside forward, the kid wont perform.

back in the Kanoute - Fabiano - Navas days, any cross was half a goal :bow:

Yeah, I guess we'll see how it all pans out in the next few months. Txiki and Ferran want City to run a 4-3-3 at every level but Pellegrini doesn't typically use that formation. I'm sure he can adapt to doing so but we may see him in a Silva/Nasri-esque role and hanging back a bit as more of a wide CAM.

I think even if we go with a 4-2-3-1 route that Navas would still be out wide primarily and not move central like our current guys often do. I certainly hope so at least. He's apparently been forced into more of a False 9 this year due to Sevilla losing players and his numbers were down.

Plastic fantastic

There is a girl in the Post Your Pics thread who has a few of those Black Milk dresses. Hadn't heard of it until people reacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom