• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm promoting for you, you shoulderless scouse queef stain.

My shoulders are merely minimalist :(

MS E3 thing is just the logical progression of the way they bought the marketing throughout this gen. Not really anything Sony can do about it, let alone Nintendo, unfortunately.

Clegg

My shoulders are merely minimalist :(

MS E3 thing is just the logical progression of the way they bought the marketing throughout this gen. Not really anything Sony can do about it, let alone Nintendo, unfortunately.
Tbh I think MS are are doing thus because they want to make up for their terrible Xbox reveal.

They want to make sure everyone knows these games are coming to their console and that its not just seen as a media device.

why havent i looked at this website before

my sides are split like 98 percent of these girls rectums

"Anal With Constipated Girlfriend" on page 19 is back after the copyright issues on there or something. Go check it out, it's the best video there, the music makes it.

Yen

Tbh I think MS are are doing thus because they want to make up for their terrible Xbox reveal.

They want to make sure everyone knows these games are coming to their console and that its not just seen as a media device.

New Halo! New COD! New Forza! New PGR! New Fable!

Moysey trolling hard.

There's nothing worse than David Moyes' face after he makes a badly telegraphed witty remark. His eyes bulge out of his head, he bares his teeth, and he looks like a serial killer

David-Moyes-award_1962362.jpg

'Nobody can hear you scream'

Wilbur

Banned
one of my favorites is "how is this even possible"

twenty four seconds in

i'm dying

when he's punching into her butt :loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The one where the girl gags when she gets near the smegma dick as well, i just cant fucking breathe

K1LLER7

Imagine if Sony and Nintendo joined forces...

DEM EXCLUSIVES

Who do you think will have the best conference/reveals?

I think it'll be Nintendo. Nobody seems to have much expectations of them this E3 but I think they'll do well.

got a feeling Sony an MS will be underwhelming.

I think it'll be Nintendo. Nobody has much expectations of them this E3 but I think they'll do well.

For me, it'll be Sony. For most, it'll be Nintendo. For idiots, it'll be MS.

Nintendo have to bring it, the WiiU is truly dead if they don't have enough to show Mario, Zelda, and Smash Bros.

Scum

I think it'll be Nintendo. Nobody seems to have much expectations of them this E3 but I think they'll do well.

Sony will have a great time at E3.
Nintendo will have a fun E3, even if most of the so called "Press" try their best to ignore them.
MS are going to fuck it up. It'll be Sony 2006 all over again.

bud

one of the most genuinely funny videos on that site is "awesome fail"

what an awesome guy

what an awesome granny

"i haven't seen carpet in a bathroom in a loooong time... that's awesome." hahahaha oh my god

Alright I'm done with efukt for tonight.

"I am so happy to be back, I am where I want to be and where people really want me to be," the former Real Madrid chief said on Sky Sports News.

"I have a big emotional connection with the club, I have got a very young team in my hands with a lot of very young talented players, it's time to develop the players.

"The players need stability and I am in Chelsea to give that stability to the team and players, and I am going to stay a long time."

3AQmK.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Considering slipping it to a 17 year old girl from a place i work.

Wilbz. Guide me.

She is legal. She is legal tender in the state of new guernsey

Take her to the barn. Tell her that Rickie Lambert was the top scoring englishman in the premier league last season. She'll grunt. Not groan. Not moan. Grunt. You'll feel disheartened.

She takes off her underwear. She isn't 17

she is rickie lambert

your anus doesn't survive the transfer window

cortese laughs

another boy

K1LLER7

For me, it'll be Sony. For most, it'll be Nintendo. For idiots, it'll be MS.

Nintendo have to bring it, the WiiU is truly dead if they don't have enough to show Mario, Zelda, and Smash Bros.
That's what excites me for Nintendo. They absolutely have to blow us away with the games. Looking forward to seeing/hoping for: X, Smash Bros, New Zelda, Mario game (galaxy pls), Retro's game and REmake 2.

Sony will have a great time at E3.
Nintendo will have a fun E3, even if most of the so called "Press" try their best to ignore them.
MS are going to fuck it up. It'll be Sony 2006 all over again.
For me, Sony will win it if they announce FF: Versus. I doubt they'll show it though.

i thought nintendo wasn't going to be at E3? why is everyone talking about them.

if they do reveal shit, there's only two things in the universe that could get me to buy a wii u: a new metroid (a real one, not a shitty multiplayer samus and friends shit), and/or a new f-zero.

That's what excites me for Nintendo. They absolutely have to blow us away with the games. Looking forward to seeing/hoping for: X, Smash Bros, New Zelda, Mario game (galaxy pls), Retro's game and REmake 2.

okay maybe that too

i thought nintendo wasn't going to be at E3? why is everyone talking about them.

if they do reveal shit, there's only two things in the universe that could get me to buy a wii u: a new metroid (a real one, not a shitty multiplayer samus and friends shit), and/or a new f-zero.

okay maybe that too

They're doing a Nintendo Direct during E3 because they didn;t want to spend money on the hall-hiring and stuff that comes with big e3 conferences

Scum

okay maybe that too

They're doing a Nintendo Direct during E3 because they didn;t want to spend money on the hall-hiring and stuff that comes with big e3 conferences

Errr...Nintendo are at E3. The only difference this year is that they are not doing the usual 60mins - 90mins live conference. They'll have a Nintendo Direct instead.

For me, Sony will win it if they announce FF: Versus. I doubt they'll show it though.

Rumor is that its been redeveloped as FF15. We know a new FF for PS4 is gonna be there anyway.

pulga

Banned
Bud

Wilbs

Wooden

What dirty shit am I missing

I want in like fatman wants in a cream and chocolate covered anus

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GoT LOOOOOOOOOOOL

YES BABY!

ib2kO2VRtcGoz9.gif

YES!

Finally something fucking HORRIBLE happened.
3AQmK.gif
What took you so long something fucking horrible?

Spoilers

Always felt Jon Snow was the main character

OR

j8EE8tfjSTOMe_e.jpg

Lololololol yogurt you cunt

Ive watched the episode four times now. Hurts every single fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom