• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

How is Luigi's Mansion in 2D? Thinking about buying that or NSMB2, but I'd probably be unsure about the importance of the 3D effect.
I'm not finished the game yet but so far 3D hasn't been vital to the experience. I've played a lot of the game in 2D coz the 3D hurts my eyes after a while.

Great game though.

Wilbur

Banned
Slightly more reliable sources think the transfer is going to happen after the U21 Euro's.

I've never actually seen Strootman play. But from what I hear, he's not a pussy like Clev, nor is he a chubster like Ando, not is he a silky gilded genius with an emphatically wonderful penis like Carrick, nor is he a fucking central defender like Jones.

Which makes him pretty essential. Will be nice to have a cunt in the middle again
not counting when Rooney plays there lol jk jk wayne u knw ur my hero xoxo

Yen

I'm not finished the game yet but so far 3D hasn't been vital to the experience. I've played a lot of the game in 2D coz the 3D hurts my eyes after a while.

Great game though.

It adds a significant amount of detail to the room, more depth for example, but it's totally playable in 2D. 3D is nothing but an added bonus.

Good to know. In SML3D, I thought the "collect loads of coins in 20 secs" pipe things were a bit confusing in 2D, and I couldn't use the 3D to help.
Better dust off the 3DS, probably haven't played it in a year!
3DS games are rather expensive. dat Nintendo. All new releases £32.

K1LLER7

I've never actually seen Strootman play. But from what I hear, he's not a pussy like Clev, nor is he a chubster like Ando, not is he a silky gilded genius with an emphatically wonderful penis like Carrick, nor is he a fucking central defender like Jones.

Which makes him pretty essential. Will be nice to have a cunt in the middle again
not counting when Rooney plays there lol jk jk wayne u knw ur my hero xoxo

Chevy are giving Moysey a welcoming present in the form of Cristiano Ronaldo.

#RonniesComingHome

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Verratti to Juve is inevitable.

1337672272672_verratti_sarebbe_un_piacere_giocare_alla_juve_videostill_1.jpg

"THREE STARS"

I know... My family are all fighting each other and it saddens me. Especially that we should be celebrating my grandma's bday.

It's alright Timmy, that's families for you. And you're part Italian, it's to be expected.

Yen

Hey Farid.
You appointed a manager who just got his side relegated after consistently finishing 17th.
Your star midfielder has an escape clause.
Leighton Baines will join United.
The money from the sales of Fellaini and Baines will fund Les Merseyables.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey Farid.
You appointed a manager who just got his side relegated after consistently finishing 17th.
Your star midfielder has an escape clause.
Leighton Baines will join United.
The money from the sales of Fellaini and Baines will fund Les Merseyables.
Sup Yenrot <3

Farid is banned, I think.
I hope

Yen

Yurt, in no more than 3 lines answer me this: Co-ownership in Italy - why? what? how? who? where? and why?
Playing FM today and couldn't understand the point of them. I remember some bizarre negotiations in the Borini transfer.

Tc91

If you don't want to listen to that Talksport about United, he spoke about Higuain at the end.

Graham Hunter would love to see him at The Emirates but he said Juventus are just too far ahead and are in the box seat to sign him.

Clegg

Chevrolet want to help with the signing?
We've heard these kind of stories before eg Nike helping United sign Sneijder. I suppose Chevrolet might be interested in ponying up some money for Ronaldo because he's such a global sports star.

But imo its highly unlikely we'll get Ronaldo.

WJD

Can't just be me who thinks the gaming side has been even more insufferable lately, especially regarding Xbox One?

Yen

Any chance this is the real Assaidi´s twitter account?

Nah, I really doubt he'd tweet stuff like this:

Oussama Assaidi &#8207;@OussamaAssaidi0
hello everyone I think I'll leave #Liverpool this summer, clubs to propose?

I'm sure he'll be leaving, though. Swa p for Illori?

Cheers, Yurt.

Can't just be me who thinks the gaming side has been even more insufferable lately, especially regarding Xbox One?

a fantastic thing about this whole situation is getting a chance to see how awful MS paid forum chills are at hiding their job.

Random thought:

There are a hell of a lot of good to world class players who've played their best football under Rafa Benitez

Reina
Carragher
Arbeloa
Aurelio
Alonso
Mascherano
Gerrard
Torres
Pretty much his entire Valencia team

Anything to take from that?

Time to read the Eurogamer, IGN and Destructoid reviews

Nah, I really doubt he'd tweet stuff like this:

Oussama Assaidi &#8207;@OussamaAssaidi0
hello everyone I think I'll leave #Liverpool this summer, clubs to propose?

I'm sure he'll be leaving, though. Swa p for Illori?

I doubt it, we have enough wingers and few CBs.

ESPN has this great article on racism in italy. it chronicles milan's valiant fight against racists, and how a bunch of serie a clubs (roma, fiorentina, and of course juventus) started using racist chants as a tool to rile our players up after it worked when pro patria did it. the fucking cunts. worth a read.

Clegg

MS are getting desperate. Rumours now circulating that they're paying developers of multi plat games to only show the next gen Xbox version at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom