• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

Aston Villa have a genius media department. Just look at this hashtag advertising the new kit launch:

947008_583143071729766_1878438367_n.jpg

I am ready.

Scum

Lightning returns. But is that ps3/Xbox?

As long as its not a online FF or a Lightning game I'll be happy.

Lightning Returns is PS3 & Xbox360. It's FFvsXIII that's rumoured to have been renamed to FFXV, with Sony helping with development.

GorillaJu

Why is it that as I get older I'm starting to actually get proud of the size of my shits. Like I just dropped a deuce that I feel accomplished about. It evacuated fully in about 2 seconds literally. I thought it was just a tiny little clump and I'd feel heavy for the rest of the day but it was a MONSTER and now I feel light and like I can take on the world.

Dogs are lucky. They get to show it off every time they shit and someone actually follows them around with a plastic bag to pick it up. Lord almighty that's the life.

Clegg

Its a gif from The Last of Us review thread.

Almost every major games reviewer gave it a 10 out of 10. Then Polygon came out with a 7.5

GorillaJu

Two of our most trusted neoGAF insiders have said that Microsoft is reacting hard to what has went down, and so they're going to try to dismantle PS4's image as a "for gamers" console by paying publishers and devs to not show their multiplatform titles during E3 on a PS4. In other words, even if the multiplatform version is coming out for the PS4, they won't be able to show them at E3, thus contributing to the perception that somehow Sony is getting significantly less support for PS4 than Microsoft is "for gamers."

Of course, I'm sure multiplatform games will slip through - they can't possibly pay everyone - but it's extremely telling how they're choosing to spend their money. Rather than do the thing everyone wants, which is end the anti-consumer nonsense, they'll spend their time trying to deceive everyone instead. That should say it all about Microsoft since this year started

Fucking scum. Only one console for me, this gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom