• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Daily Mail saying Norwich want Shelvey, Liverpool asking for £5m-8m. Would sell him for that money. Wouldn't be surprised if he has bad eyesight (as some on RAWK suggest), he misses a staggering amount of chances/sitters.

Meier

Daily Mail saying Norwich want Shelvey, Liverpool asking for £5m-8m. Would sell him for that money. Wouldn't be surprised if he has bad eyesight (as some on RAWK suggest), he misses a staggering amount of chances/sitters.

That would represent a nice deal for them. I think Shelvey is a good player but he needs to play more to help develop. Any time you can get a young player with notable PL experience for that price, that's not a bad deal. That touch of his is brutal but surely he can figure that out some day...

He hasn't even played for City yet and you're already calling him a legend? MEIER PLS

STAHP

Hehe, cock FIRMLY out with this one.

Clegg

Rodolfo Catino ‏@RodolfoCatino 2h

En Manchester esperando la prueba medica mañana por la mañana. Todo en orden por el momento

Translated:

Rodolfo Catino @ RodolfoCatino
1h

In Manchester waiting for medical test tomorrow morning.

This chap is the treasurer of Penarol. Looks like we'll be making our first signing rather soon.

Clegg

congrats to city and arsenal

seems like you guys made some crucial signings.
Tbf Arsenal haven't actually signed anyone yet.

They've just met his release clause. But if no other club makes a move in the next few days then he'll be their player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Jovetic next?

Oh Salvadora

tumblr_mna9fdsTMr1r30r4xo1_500.gif

So that'd be £27m if my math is correct. He's worth that but it seems like Liverpool have a glut of midfielders as is

I'm sure there are more interested parties. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Liverpool interest was leaked in order to get the real bidders to pony up and pay the full release clause.

Clegg

If Varela goes straight into the senior squad then we're going to have too many full backs for next season.

Our starting FB are Rafael and Evra. Fabio is coming back and we'll have Buttner and Varela too. It'll be interesting to see what happens there.

Scum

PowerTaxi

Banned
There's a thread at gaming. Even worse, it's likely PS4 is going to use a similar system (for used games).

The used game system doesn't bother me. It's the 24 hour authentication thing that annoys me
At least Sony said the PS4 can be used offline.

Wes

venison crêpe
@stighefootball 12m
Polish media are reporting Aleksandar Tonev to #AVFC done. Medical Fri morn, €3.2m up front, €0.5m dependent on appearances

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25863-1354830493-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom