• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I do. Lazy or not, he's a football genius. We need his spark. I'd be willing to sell him if we were to sign Jovetic. But even then ... I still consider Vucinic the more creative player. I just wish we'd use him as a WF in the 4-3-3, like we did in Conte's first season. Llorente in the middle and then we only need a beastly winger / WF on the right. Or just fucking Tevez.

That's because of the limited games at Madrid and the lack of Pirlo providing the service :p

He'll be clinical at Juventus imo. Could work out well alongside Llorente or even on his own.

Let's hope so. We'll probably know more on Sunday or Monday, after the Real - Juve legends game. There's a meeting scheduled.

Shagwell

Damn. At this time of year both Fifa and Football manager always feel so stale. Can't get into a proper season on either game.

Must smoke more.

feel

Oh shit! Porto might come to Venezuela and play a friendly on a stadium near me sometime in the next two months.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I do. Lazy or not, he's a football genius. We need his spark. I'd be willing to sell him if we were to sign Jovetic. But even then ... I still consider Vucinic the more creative player. I just wish we'd use him as a WF in the 4-3-3, like we did in Conte's first season. Llorente in the middle and then we only need a beastly winger / WF on the right. Or just fucking Tevez.

I'm okay with this. I just don't want to see him upfront pretending to be a goalscorer. -_-

That's because of the limited games at Madrid and the lack of Pirlo providing the service :p

He'll be clinical at Juventus imo. Could work out well alongside Llorente or even on his own.

He better be. We're paying silly money for him.

K1LLER7

I'm okay with this. I just don't want to see him upfront pretending to be a goalscorer. -_-

You want to know who's a goalscorer?

fedrico-macheda-294489750.jpg

You can take the one on the right :p

Well I believe Gentle Lovers FC will be migrating. But I think a second club would be a good idea. We still get 8+ online fairly regularly. It's too bad you can't be on two clubs at once.

Scum

It's the approach to 'online 24 hour checks' and 'limited lending/borrowing games to friends' that puts me off. If the PS4 steers clear from this then i'll most likely buy one. I'm not too fussed with the trading of the games but I guess there are people out there who are.

This is just MS and EA's way of forcing a digital only future onto us in a bid to have their cake and eat it all.

Also rare footage of Real Believe FC

A wonder goal from Premature Queef in his 6000th appearance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_AzyUHm-MM

lol

I think I've just made a huge mistake, I mentioned I like Geordie Shore on the guilty pleasure thread and I don't know if there's any way I can regain enough GAF credibility in the future to make up for it.

K1LLER7

Well I believe Gentle Lovers FC will be migrating. But I think a second club would be a good idea. We still get 8+ online fairly regularly. It's too bad you can't be on two clubs at once.

We've got one on PS3 at the moment. Me, Lego, Sleepless, UFCLOL, FF, Koko, Wilbs and others play on there from time to time.

Sleepless is our Torres, brilliant in the box ;)

Yen

I think I've just made a huge mistake, I mentioned I like Geordie Shore on the guilty pleasure thread and I don't know if there's any way I can regain enough GAF credibility in the future to make up for it.

You're a Rangers fan, you don't have any credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom