• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Busquets is still a criminally underrated player. People are beginning to clock on and mention him along with Xavi and Iniesta, but he's an absolutely stunning stunning footballer. One of the very best midfielders in the world.

K1LLER7

Nice goal but even half of footygaf could've pulled that off against that awful defending.

He just bounces of tackles and keeps the ball in his feet.

Busquets is still a criminally underrated player. People are beginning to clock on and mention him along with Xavi and Iniesta, but he's an absolutely stunning stunning footballer. One of the very best midfielders in the world.

Ain't better than the Strootz

Messi

My man! Busquets is my 2nd fave after Don Andres.

I know we have a few new juniors on this thread but apparently Evilore has accepted another new wave of posters.

Everyone be on your best behaviour.

I am always good, am I not?

Seriously, sometimes I feel I annoy some by joking too much or just hating on their club a lot. I'm usually much nicer in real life, something about internet forums that ruins the good behaviour.

I am always good, am I not?

Seriously, sometimes I feel I annoy some by joking too much or just hating on their club a lot. I'm usually much nicer in real life, something about internet forums that ruins the good behaviour.

I'm way meaner in real life than I am on here. I need to control myself on gaf to avoid the bishhammer.

Take it with a high grain of salt, but apparently we've activated his release clause, around £24m.

qxZt.gif

K1LLER7

"Now we have good Japanese players in Europe, but at the moment they have not had a real superstar. They had Honda in Russia for a while, but he was not a complete success.

"Before that they had Nakata in Italy who was a real star in Japan, and he had the charisma and personality, but since then nobody has replaced him."

Don't worry Wenger, Shinji will be that superstar they need.

Suen

Guys, a long-time friend of mine was invited to an event today and he fainted while I was talking to him. Luckily he's fine now and is resting back at his home but I feel guilty as fuck since I was standing there and couldn't even catch him before I knew what the fuck was going on :/

bud

ff, are you really 44?! :eek:

what do you? are you married? do you have children? have you ever had a quarter or mid-life crisis?

you don't have to answer these questions (no worries if you don't want to, man). i'm just genuinely curious, haha.

Messi

Guys, a long-time friend of mine was invited to an event today and he fainted while I was talking to him. Luckily he's fine now and is resting back at his home but I feel guilty as fuck since I was standing there and couldn't even catch him before I knew what the fuck was going on :/

One time I was at a concert with degod and there was a heavysey woman on my left and degod on the right, she passed out and as she was passing out she started clutching my arm and sliding down. I stood there like a pole as she slid down. Degod helped her up and to some help. I did not move. :( I froze man.

K1LLER7

#BalonD'orSWAG

-------------------------

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has insinuated he’s ready to give Marouane Fellaini up to new Manchester United boss David Moyes, but insists that’s as far as player trading with his former manager will go.

Moyes has been linked with a move for the Belgian midfielder after taking over at Old Trafford, and Kenwright admits the Scot’s knowledge of Fellaini’s contract means he’d be powerless to block any move should push come to shove.

Kenwright said: ‘I’ve said to David [Moyes]: “We all know the situation at Everton. We all know there’s a player who’s got an escape clause, but the others are not for sale”.

Suen

One time I was at a concert with degod and there was a heavysey woman on my left and degod on the right, she passed out and as she was passing out she started clutching my arm and sliding down. I stood there like a pole as she slid down. Degod helped her up and to some help. I did not move. :( I froze man.
This is exactly what happened to me, he was clutching my arm and just fell down like a rock, tried to pull him back but it was too late, his whole weight was almost pulling me down with him instead. I did get down right away to help him but I was in panic that I couldn't think straight and just tried to do whatever that would be helpful. Luckily there were some people there who knew what to do much better than me. It's scary man...I mean I've seen people faint before but not while I'm talking with them (let alone people I know)

FootballFan

ff, are you really 44?! :eek:

what do you? are you married? do you have children? have you ever had a quarter or mid-life crisis?

you don't have to answer these questions (no worries if you don't want to, man). i'm just genuinely curious, haha.

Not 44 haha. I should have listened to sviatoslavs warning haha.

He told me not to joke about these things as it will stick with me, just like Andres telling us he is 5'2 and now I think of him as a tiny Colombian

Batigol

Banned
#BalonD'orSWAG

-------------------------

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has insinuated he’s ready to give Marouane Fellaini up to new Manchester United boss David Moyes, but insists that’s as far as player trading with his former manager will go.

Moyes has been linked with a move for the Belgian midfielder after taking over at Old Trafford, and Kenwright admits the Scot’s knowledge of Fellaini’s contract means he’d be powerless to block any move should push come to shove.

Kenwright said: ‘I’ve said to David [Moyes]: “We all know the situation at Everton. We all know there’s a player who’s got an escape clause, but the others are not for sale”.

Sounds like he wants Fellaini gone. Every time he speaks he mentions the escape clause

feel

LooooooooooooooooL dream on. No one else can do that. No-one.
Looooooooooooooooooool dream on. pretty sure a lot of people could do that. This is Ramos and friends we're talking about, I could do that no problem. Obviously Zidane could do it too, and Ronaldinho, and Bale, and Giggs, and Neymar, and..

Yen

Not 44 haha. I should have listened to sviatoslavs warning haha.

He told me not to joke about these things as it will stick with me, just like Andres telling us he is 5'2 and now I think of him as a tiny Colombian

Or that time I claimed I was Irish!

FootballFan

Looooooooooooooooooool dream on. pretty sure a lot of people could do that. This is Ramos and friends we're talking about, I could do that no problem. Obviously Zidane could do it too, and Ronaldinho, and Bale, and Giggs, and Neymar, and..

Cl semis against a mourinho team bro. No one else. One of the reasons he is the best in world. You have to go back in time to find players that can do what he does.

Wonder why xavi or afellay didn't just do it since its so easy. Lol

Letters > messi. New footballGAF joke.

Clegg

I'm a big fan of Metal Gear Solid but I really can't muster up any outrage over Kiefer Sutherland becoming the new voice of Snake.

Hayter's distinctive voice work made Snake an iconic character but he was forcing his voice acting more and more as the series went on. His voice went deeper and gruffer in 3 and 4 and he began to sound like a parody of himself.

I also think Hayter will be back in some capacity.

feel

Cl semis against a mourinho team bro. No one else. One of the reasons he is the best in world. You have to go back in time to find players that can do what he does.

Wonder why xavi or afellay didn't just do it since its so easy. Lol

Letters > messi. New footballGAF joke.
No, Messi is better than me, he's better than anyone. But I am better than that idiotic Madrid defense (during that goal), anyone who has ever kicked a ball in the history of the planet is. His Maradona-style run and goal in that game against Getafe (or another mid table team, don't remember) was truly mindblowing though, and impossible for anyone else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom