• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
de-donuts2r9pk.gif

The Japanese call De Gea "Donuts."

Salazar

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 1h
For United fans, spoke to Harry Redknapp yesterday, and he said Fabio is going back to United a better player than when he left.

Fuck off, Harry.

Regards,

United bros.

Wilbur

Banned
Geordie Shore is good for a laugh and plus I drunkenly wanked to one of the birds on there once for two minutes, realised it was a futile effort and instead brought up a picture of vivalaraza

GorillaJu

Geordie Shore is good for a laugh and plus I drunkenly wanked to one of the birds on there once for two minutes, realised it was a futile effort and instead brought up a picture of vivalaraza

Which picture did you use this time? Perhaps we could do an exchange. Currently my Viva fap-bank only has his Twitter and his Gaf real picture month avatars.

Clegg

I know we have a few new juniors on this thread but apparently Evilore has accepted another new wave of posters.

Everyone be on your best behaviour.

Messi

I know we have a few new juniors on this thread but apparently Evilore has accepted another new wave of posters.

Everyone be on your best behaviour.

I welcomed them in that thread earlier and linked them here. One guy said he would be over, an arsenal fan. So yay?

K1LLER7

The way he just glides past all of those Madrid players so easily and then the finish, is just amazing.

Best player ever. Stop giving him HGH you cheats :p

feel

The way he just glides past all of those Madrid players so easily and then the finish, is just amazing.

Best player ever. Stop giving him HGH you cheats :p
Nice goal but even half of footygaf could've pulled that off against that awful defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom