• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

Not 44 haha. I should have listened to sviatoslavs warning haha.

He told me not to joke about these things as it will stick with me, just like Andres telling us he is 5'2 and now I think of him as a tiny Colombian
I believe you FF, I am quite sure you are not 44.
From your posts (specially the Looooool ones) and fanboy claims I can tell you are 12, maybe 13.

Koko

Banned
Are you hyped Regulus?

931426_10151437490867256_2065886652_n.jpg

:lol

GorillaJu

I'm a big fan of Metal Gear Solid but I really can't muster up any outrage over Kiefer Sutherland becoming the new voice of Snake.

Hayter's distinctive voice work made Snake an iconic character but he was forcing his voice acting more and more as the series went on. His voice went deeper and gruffer in 3 and 4 and he began to sound like a parody of himself.

I also think Hayter will be back in some capacity.

Yes agreed here fully. MGS2 is my GOAT, huge fan of the series but I don't have any special attachment to Hayter. I've played the games in Japanese as well and the voice work isn't even in the same league between Otsuka and Hayter. When you hear Otsuka speaking, suddenly everything clicks and Snake's character makes so much more sense. I think Kiefer's range as an actor is big enough that he can provide a deeper characterization for Snake.

bjaelke

Norwich interested in Voldemort. I'd prefer if he went on a season long loan but I'd also take the rumoured £6m.

Hey I've just met you
And this is crazy
But where's your hair gone
Jonjo Shelvey?

Mastadon

Banned
Norwich interested in Voldemort. I'd prefer if he went on a season long loan but I'd also take the rumoured £6m.

Hey I've just met you
And this is crazy
But where's your hair gone
Jonjo Shelvey?

Yep hard to see where he fits in now. He's really regressed especially toward the end of the season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
haha

Spanish rags saying Real have given up on Bale and that Perez wants Mata now.

bjaelke

“I think all the speculation regarding my future is due to the fact that there hasn't been any good news since we played our last game three weeks ago. We all need some good news.

“I had hoped for some signings at this stage, but I think this is a question to ask to the chairman and the board. They have all the names of the possible players for our team. And all the players, except one, are in Swansea's level when we talk about transfer and salary.

“It is almost three weeks since we played the last game and everyone is looking forward to receiving some news regarding new players.

“Instead people can read in different papers and media that there are bigger and bigger problems with me, the chairman, the board, my agent or players who will not join Swansea because they are not sure that I will stay.”

Doesn't sound like everything is doom and gloom at the Liberty stadium.

---

Laudrup is being linked with Fenerbahce in the papers this morning.

Fergie

Banned
We've got one on PS3 at the moment. Me, Lego, Sleepless, Fergie, FF, Koko, Wilbs and others play on there from time to time.

Sleepless is our Torres, brilliant in the box ;)
FTFY.

Lol Arsenal, Fellaini chose us. Join your ex-Everton Overlord.

There should be a team of Witsel, Fellaini and Luiz.

I fucking hate chants to the tune of Seven Nation Army

Beard update: Had to trim the moustache lip-overhang with a pair of small scissors yesterday

Blablurn

Apparently Juve wants Gomez too??? Definitely a better option than any of the other Italian teams who are interested in buying him.

Salazar

Apparently Juve wants Gomez too??? Definitely a better option than any of the other Italian teams who are interested in buying him.

I seem to recall a fucking gigantic list one of Juve-GAF made of all the strikers they were linked to. Gomez might have already been on it.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 18m
383 - Since his arrival in September 2008, only Kevin Davies (405) has committed more fouls in the PL than Marouane Fellaini. Presence.

DBT85

I assume this has been seen already?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ited-poised-to-seal-move-for-Guillermo-Varela

Manchester United are set to tie up a deal for Uruguayan starlet Guillermo Varela, his club Penarol have confirmed.

Varela spent time on trial at Old Trafford at the end of last season and he is know to have impressed United's coaching staff.

Now the 20-year-old full-back is flying to England to finalise the move for a reported £1million fee.

Penarol club treasurer Rodolfo Catino is travelling with Varela to conclude the deal on their behalf.

He Tweeted on Wednesday: "In San Pablo airport waiting for the connection to London, with Guille [Varela] about to board."

Moyes splashing that cash lol.

I fucking hate chants to the tune of Seven Nation Army

I couldn't agree more they started pumping it out over the tannoy after our goals in this years Europa League final, fuck off we don't need music to sing along to. Worse was at the end though when they blasted out the Europa League music on loop for 20 mins after the game. Its the most forgettably shit music and it was played so loud you couldn't sing over it. By the time it had finished I had to get back to the coach.

Wilbur

Banned
Might wait for our new signings to decide on shirt names, but for now I'm thinking Shinji on home and Welbeck on away.

Hulk says Chelsea want him apparently. Cavani, Schurrle, Hulk, Torres, Ba, Lukaku, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin.... loooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom