• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

9bP6akY.jpg

Oh you guys

Salazar

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 1m
Fellaini camp, #efc & #afc all deny release clause met. Arsenal not in for Rooney or Cesar. Jovetic on radar but not near top

Gazidis is a blert.

Arsenal are going to fuck this window up. Watch them make a mess of it.

Wilbur

Banned
Arnie's just jealous that they're not going to be the best footballing team in Liverpool anymore

You know when people say damn I wanna fuck that piece o ass

I wanna make sweet sweet romantic love with this piece

Swallow his sake

Nothing is happening in football

And the weirdos are finally coming to terms with them all sharing dick pics on whatsapp and are now developing awkward feelings about each other

They should just embrace them

chek ur snapchat 4 more info

Understandable innit

Yeah, not surprised. Fair enough if they wanna move on, must be quite hard going from working under SAF to Moyes, especially considering people like Phelan are comparable ages. Wish we'd kept Steele though :/

Might wait for our new signings to decide on shirt names, but for now I'm thinking Shinji on home and Welbeck on away.

Hulk says Chelsea want him apparently. Cavani, Schurrle, Hulk, Torres, Ba, Lukaku, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin.... loooooool
You fucking hipster

Clegg

#swagawa
#BestDanny
#suckdicksturridge

Seriously tho who else might I get? Rafael maybe. Raf, DDG and Kagawa are the holy trinity, with Welberg, RVP and Carrick not far behind

Might get Anderson LOOOOOOL

If we make a decent signing this summer then get his name on the back.

Salazar

#swagawa
#BestDanny
#suckdicksturridge

Seriously tho who else might I get? Rafael maybe. Raf, DDG and Kagawa are the holy trinity, with Welberg, RVP and Carrick not far behind

VAR-E-LA

OH OH OH

VAR-E-LA

OH OH OH

Why did we sign a fucking trisyllabic Uruguayan. The chants are automatically shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Speaking of spenky locomotives heading for steep drops, the Martinez pendolino is gonna burn.

You watch as Distin scores a well executed back heel against you in next year's COC semi final. I want you to film the very moment it goes in and your face melts, Raiders style, dripping down your new away shirt and leaving indistinguishable marks from the fucking horror show that already adorns it

Pls arnuld, 4 me

If we make a decent signing this summer then get his name on the back.

I've been burnt by Nani before LOL

I got Park the year he came on that blue & red away shirt we had. Was lush.

Arnie

You watch as Distin scores a well executed back heel against you in next year's COC semi final. I want you to film the very moment it goes in and your face melts, Raiders style, dripping down your new away shirt and leaving indistinguishable marks from the fucking horror show that already adorns it

Pls arnuld, 4 me

Don't even think I'm buying the home shirt this season. Can't afford it.

SPEAKING OF AFFORDING THINGS

Off to Meadowhall with my hangover to buy some naughty summer garments. Although the trick I find is to get clothes that are suitable in any season. Apart from the shorts I'm currently sat in.

Might buy some new Levis. What ya saying Viva

BTW, I'll note it in here: The whining and whinging and militant campaigning about DRM in gaming side is embarrassing.

#saynottoDRMPS4XB1moyesout

Wilbur

Banned
VAR-E-LA

OH OH OH

VAR-E-LA

OH OH OH

Why did we sign a fucking trisyllabic Uruguayan. The chants are automatically shit.

VAREEEEEEELA
VARELA

DON'T WANT TO MEET YOUR MOYSEY
JUST PUT IT PAST THE GOALIE

DON'T WANT TO MEET KAGAWA
JUST SCORE BEFORE THE HOUR

LEND ME SOME SUGAR
I AM VARELA

Don't even think I'm buying the home shirt this season. Can't afford it.

SPEAKING OF AFFORDING THINGS

Off to Meadowhall with my hangover to buy some naughty summer garments. Although the trick I find is to get clothes that are suitable in any season. Apart from the shorts I'm currently sat in.

Might buy some new Levis. What ya saying Viva

I've just bought some slazenger trackies for the gym and then a naughty denim shirt from Topman. Gonna go hit up matalan for some three quarter lengths now #lifeofapimp

Salazar

Off to Meadowhall with my hangover to buy some naughty summer garments. Although the trick I find is to get clothes that are suitable in any season.

I'm waiting on a blue jacket.

Blue is a fucking magic colour. It's a shame City are shit and Everton are Everton.

And Chelsea, fucking Chelsea.

Arnie

I'm waiting on a blue jacket.

Blue is a fucking magic colour. It's a shame City are shit and Everton are Everton.
No choice but to agree.

Light blue jeans and a dark blue plain t-shirt is my patented Sunday look.

Afraid of how much money I'll spend today. Might even buy Tomb Raider. And a banana milkshake. Mad one.

And Chelsea, fucking Chelsea.
I've run out of synonyms for doomed trains.

But rest assured the Mouinhomobile is already wobbling.

Clegg

The spenks on redcafe are the worst.

Right now they're shitting on Fellaini but they'll be the first to ask why we didn't sign him when he goes on to have a stormer against us next season.

Clegg

The Tanc has spoken.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri5m

A news completely to verify. So Chelsea fans don't get excited too early. According to Mediaset, Chelsea and Napoli agreed 58m€ for Cavani

Wilbur

Banned
Chelsea and City have gone from two spenky twats to two really likeable managers, and United have gone from likeable manager and charitable, all round decent guy to spenky twat.

Liverpool's remains consistently spenky. Arsenal's remains consistently sympathetic like an old woman who's lost her family at Legoland. Spurs' remains consistently and unbearably impactful on my sperm count.

Linius

Chelsea and City have gone from two spenky twats to two really likeable managers, and United have gone from likeable manager and charitable, all round decent guy to spenky twat.

Liverpool's remains consistently spenky. Arsenal's remains consistently sympathetic like an old woman who's lost her family at Legoland. Spurs' remains consistently and unbearably impactful on my sperm count.

Haha

Slizz

#swagawa
#BestDanny
#suckdicksturridge

Rafael or Swolebeck. I personally am going to get a Rafael.

Linius

Do not laugh Randall.

Sorry, but in no way I can look at him as a good guy. He made Madrid play like a bunch of ordinary butchers. And I won't ever forget his arrogant tactics with Madrid over at Ajax by making sure his players got a red card on purpose. The players that have worked with him may love him, but I don't like the guy at all.

Clegg

The only team I want winning the league is Arsenal.

I want United flailing in mid table with Liverpool come May, that's the dream.

But in reality we all know United, City and Chelsea will be the only teams challenging for the title come next April.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
But in reality we all know United, City and Chelsea will be the only teams challenging for the title come next April.

All 3 new managers are going to flop and the title will be a 3 way contest between Spurs, Arsenal and Swansea with West Ham rounding out the top 4.

Arnie

How is it odd to not want Man Utd winning the league again?

Have you forgotten how much I hate them?

Just strange to actively want Chelsea to win it. There's still City, and Pelligrini's the most likeable of the three managers in contention.

Nyx

All 3 new managers are going to flop and the title will be a 3 way contest between Spurs, Arsenal and Swansea with West Ham rounding out the top 4.

Nah you are all wrong man.

Cardiff City FC is going to win the EPL.

Soul crew, soul crew, soul crew...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom