• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

uzqnv7dcdu8y.jpg

Thanks dc...

Things to do:

1. Pulga's mom
  2. Andres's cousin
  3. Odd's japanese girlfriend
  4. Wilbur's mom
  5. DC's dad's wife
  6. Fry's sister
  7. Yurt's sister

Edit: United bro helped me out.

Linius

I wish I could understand a word Micky Flanagan is saying. He seems to be a funny guy since they all laugh at everything he says.

Messi

Sleepless sent me a link without a warning in pm. I opened it in the office here in work.

Face full of crotch/vagina.

GorillaJu

Leighton Baines: Found a teammate with a cross on more occasions (106) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues this season

I legitimately had a scenario in my head of Baines catching people with crosses in their pockets/bags in the locker room - this came to me before actual football crosses.

God help me.

Linius

Just saw AD S04E12 and I couldn't resist.

iYEDqlDPEPh5P.gif

I must say season four starts a bit slow but it really gets better once you're getting near the end. Only three episodes left now :(

Looks like Cech only has one tooth left in his mouth on that cover.

Fifa Krish?`

Edit : Oh wait I forgot because we all said happy birthday yesterday. Cancel your birthday plans, play fifa.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh happy birthday Quiche, hope you had/are having a great day.

I look positively naughty today. New shirt I showed the whatsapp people, some nice blue chinos, some shoes with a similar pattern to the shirt, some shades, hair cut working well for me for once.

It's not often I don't look at myself and see a chubby and rather unattractive sex monster, but it's nice to say I look like a quite swaggresively put together sex monster today

Of course I'll need a big shit later and sweat all over everything

Cheers guys.

Looks like Cech only has one tooth left in his mouth on that cover.

Fifa Krish?`

Edit : Oh wait I forgot because we all said happy birthday yesterday. Cancel your birthday plans, play fifa.

Might be able to play later. I also might be for the first time drunk. So I am sure that could be entertaining.

Boateng could be leaving Milan. I like those news. Opinions, Frank? I personally dislike Boateng as of late. He's been to lazy and has been completely inconsistent, sometimes he's as useful as Nocerino or Muntari, but he has a higher wage than those two.

i love prince. he had a terrible season, but he was never played in position and he does have quality. we are returning to play with 4-3-1-2, so he would have his position behind the strikers back. we could definitely still use him to rotate with saponara.

that being said, if chelsea offer 15 million euros or more, we should fucking take it and run. prince is a solid CAM but he isn't the best. i frankly think someone like diamanti is a better trequartista, and we could probably sign him for HALF of what we sell prince for (plus some shitty youngster).

and for 15 million, we could sign honda, or even cristian eriksen, who are both on the last years of their contracts.

so yeah, i like prince and wouldn't mind if we keep him but . . . if we are receiving offers in the vicinity of 15 million euros . . . there are much better trequartista options to be had.

bjaelke

Bendtner's currently in contact with 6 clubs regarding a permanent move away from Arsenal. Says that Champions League participation isn't essential.

Spending a year on Juventus' bench and in their physio room really changed him :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BMPBtx4CIAACxi8.jpg:large

Bendtner's currently in contact with 6 clubs regarding a permanent move away from Arsenal. Says that Champions League participation isn't essential.

Spending a year on Juventus' bench and in their physio room really changed him :lol

In what way? :p

faridmon

Happy Bday Quech.
I don;'t mind if the whole team is sold as long as Baines stays
Too bad the probability of him staying is lower than him going :(

Off to Brighton in about an hour to see Liars. Heard they are amazing live, can't wait for the gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom