• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEYxUiQ.jpg

One of my friends got this card :lol

Linius

Yes, the Jagwar Ma record is out there. Was looking forward to that :D

You might know them from the FIFA menu's. FIFA 13 I believe.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Redmond looks a really good player, surprised we don't hear more speculation about him. Looks very lively and can run with the ball with his head up.

Ushojax

Zaha looks really sluggish, not really moving beyond defenders.

Wouldn't be surprised if he comes off at HT.

Edit: looooool Caulker just got rinsed 2-0

Ushojax

How are we getting spanked by Norway?

Because we are shit. We've defended poorly today, keeper looks ropey and all the back 4 except Rose have let runners get behind and not cleared simple balls. Caulker let his man go once and got away with it, he didn't learn his lesson and second time he got punished. Looks like he's gone on holiday already.

GorillaJu

Norway got some good young players coming up duders, at least their clubs are hyping it up with their "golden generations".

No doubt the skill to put the ball over the top then a clinical finish were both good. But that was some particularly poor defending there.

Why did you change from mang to duders? I prefer duders myself, actually. We're both duder guys. SAME!

xintin

KPB to Chelsea?

Please, just once, be not full of shit Italian newspaper lol. With Boateng at Chelsea, de Bruyne would be ours.
I saw that this morning, and then some tweets that his agent was alrdy in London working on the deal.

At the very least he does have PL experience and has only gotten better with Milan, but it really would mean the end of KDB here and I don't want that.

Edit - Chelsea fan sites alrdy complaining because Prince cost Ballack the 2010 WC :lol

No doubt the skill to put the ball over the top then a clinical finish were both good. But that was some particularly poor defending there.

Why did you change from mang to duders? I prefer duders myself, actually. We're both duder guys. SAME!

Because I wanted it to be a message to everyone and not just one... and i have a disease, known as constantly editing my posts.

what happened again? I don't understand a thing :/

Shills, shills everywhere trying to spin xbox one. He banned one a few days ago too doing the same

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61485185&postcount=2844

qindarka

Banned
Anyone up for Pro Clubs now?

I saw that this morning, and then some tweets that his agent was alrdy in London working on the deal.

At the very least he does have PL experience and has only gotten better with Milan, but it really would mean the end of KDB here and I don't want that.

Don't worry too much yet. It's only that one dodgy source. I am reasonably confident that KDB will still be on Chelsea's books next season, probably on loan though.

Tc91

England are fucked.

And the most annoying part about this is were going home early and the FA will do fuck all about it.

I was listening to Graham Hunter and he was explaining why Spain u21's will win the tournament at a canter, they send the players off to the Federation at 14-15 years old which he said the English FA would kill for something like that. Ends up with them playing like a club team.

We are so far behind other major countries in these tournaments it's ridiculous.

Edit: Well not just major countries by the look of it! Getting plastered by Norway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom