• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Drinking is simultaneously over and under rated.

It costs a lot. Half of it tastes like dick. It makes you vomit. It makes you buy kebabs. It makes you dance like an idiot. It makes you say idiotic things. It makes you do idiotic things.

But

It feels good to be oblivious to your idiocy

Blablurn

It costs a lot. Half of it tastes like dick. It makes you vomit. It makes you buy kebabs. It makes you dance like an idiot. It makes you say idiotic things. It makes you do idiotic things.

But

^^

confuziz

Banned

But

How is this bad?

Wilbur

Banned
How is this bad?

When I'm sober doner kebabs are gross, and when I wake up having eaten one I feel bad with myself.

But when drunk they're lush

Chicken kebab is lovely tho. Big fuckin chunks on a skewer hnnngghhh makes my anus tingle like Ribery's in a playground

sohois

the UK drinking age is like 4 inside your own home anyway. Alcohol with meals from 12, being free to take a drink from 16 was what I knew.

Blablurn

2 weeks ago

ibs4S1LQiTOlqL.gif

so?

Then again Quiche says he hasn't watched so many great films because "they're rated 18".

Pretty sure that's just a bad excuse, he hasn't watched all the great ones that he is old enough to watch either!

We shouldn't admit to criminal activity on the internet. Who knows whether the police are tracking our posts.

I know you're kidding but it's not necessarily illegal at all:

Between the ages of 5 and 17, it is legally permissible for children to drink alcohol at home or at a friend's house with the permission of a parent or legal guardian.

bud

i always suffer from a post-fast food depression (but only when it's doner kebab/shawarma/mcd's/bk/shit like that). i dunno, i just feel disgusted with myself afterwards even though i know what i'm getting myself into.

GorillaJu

i always suffer from a post-fast food depression (but only when it's doner kebab/shawarma/mcd's/bk/shit like that). i dunno, i just feel disgusted with myself afterwards even though i know what i'm getting myself into.

Absolutely. Same here. It feels bad man.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Once or twice a week is fine.

Wilbur

Banned

Yep. I've lost some weigh recently, done well with muscle exercises and cycling and stuff. Had a KFC the other day in a moment of weakness and felt like crying after

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mo2sbobPZl1r30r4xo4_250.gif

Udinese talent Luis Muriel “In Colombia when I was a kid all my friends supported either Juventus or Milan. In order to stand out from the rest, I decided to cheer on Inter. I’ve supported them ever since.”

Damn, so many dead Colombians to me.

'I always said my ambition was to play for Chelsea, and now I will go back to Stamford Bridge and try and play even more games than I did at West Brom,' he said, after Belgium's 2-1 win over Serbia last night. 'If I can score a few early on, it can turn into a really good season for me.

'I have had a good conversation with Jose Mourinho, and I know it's up to me to show I'm worth a place. It is the World Cup next year, and I need to be playing. But if I don't get in the Chelsea team often enough, then I won't deserve to be in the national squad.

'I am not afraid of that. I am determined to succeed with Chelsea next season. I want to prove myself. People will compare me with Didier Drogba, and he was always my hero. But I am my own man, and I want to be known for what I do.'

:D

I hope either one of Torres or Ba (or both) is willing to leave.

I'm sure the U18 players needs a new senior player to train with now that Malouda is gone, perfect for Torres imo, could also give him some confidence as he scores goals against the kids like a real Owen.

Linius

I put my name in a spreadsheet in the AC thread for friendcodes and stuff. And of course people will PM you if they add your friendcode. Now there is some guy who PM'ed me my username. I have no clue what to with a PM like that :p

bud

robin van persie: one league title.
nicklas bendtner: one league title.

this means they're both equally good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom