• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
934145_405219722926373_1301310871_n.jpg

Nordtveit used to be incredible on FM

Apparently he played the game against Albania yesterday and flew back after midnight to play this game...

Players here that won't even make it at Premier League level, let alone at international level:

Rose
Smith
Lowe
Sordell
Wickham
Steele
Lees
Robinson
McEachran
Delfouneso
Rudd

Linius

Some Swedish band left a shout on my Last.fm page to promote their band. Like most of them they ask you to comment on their music at Youtube. So I went to check out and it turned out you can't leave comments at the video :O

Bo-Locks

I haven't seen any of the game, but I can't say that I'm surprised at the score or the comments in here.

Do any of you believe that England would have fared much better in this tournament if a better, more adventurous coach had been in charge, rather than Stuart Pearce? I don't. It's been the same issue with the senior team since Schteve McLaren, who despite being an exceptionally poor manager, didn't play that that much worse than Capello or Hodgson.

The rot began to set in to England in 2007 when they failed to qualify for the Euro Championships. That was the time for a major overhaul of the senior squad and a fresh approach to youth development but it never happened, and as a result we're looking at an entire generation of mediocrity, with no changes in strategy from the FA in sight.

The problem is the FA and it's approach to youth development. I just don't see the point in complaining about the manager's tactics or the players - this squad isn't that good anyway.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Players here that won't even make it at Premier League level, let alone at international level:

Rose
Smith
Lowe
Sordell
Wickham
Steele
Lees
Robinson
McEachran
Delfouneso
Rudd

Rose? He was player of the season for a PL team this year.

Jores Okore just said in tv that he rejected Chelsea in January.

Also Nicklas Bendtner apparently said that staying at Juve is still a possibility.
KuGsj.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're meeting with Madrid tomorrow and City the week after.

What I want: Tevez, Diamanti, Lulic and Ogbonna.

What we're getting: Higuain and Ogbonna.

I dunno but I think Tevez is our 2nd choice after Jovetic and not Higuain. So it's possible that we're TRYING to get them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom