• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Verratti looks hilarious in FIFA. Since he has a buzz they have him looking like an insane skinhead running up and down the pitch.

Hixx

Learn to support one club.

image.php

well said

Carbonox

Mate bumped in to Ashley Young in Hollywood Bowl in my home town (same as Young's). He should have asked him to stay put seeing as he's not good enough for Man Utd.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sell Matri and Quaglia, get rid of Bendter and Anelka, bring Gabbiadini home.

Nicky B and Nicky A are gone already.
3AQmK.gif

Gabbiadini needs more playing time in his fucking position. So Fuck Bologna and let's send him elsewhere.
Unless they sell us Diamanti, of course. Then he can be their new GK for all I care

Is it wrong to jerk at work?

Quick replys appreciated

The only time I seriously thought about jerking off outside home was the time a girl in front of me in class took down her pants to show off her butt crack. 10 minutes before the break, didn't take the break and stayed there waiting for the little man to go to sleep.

I also once got a handjob on a moving bus, thrilling.

feel

BMPxfxoCAAAVU-Y.jpg:large

Barca GAF, GO!
Still a bit too easy for any bandwagoning toddler like FF.

Try this
iUf7v1adAsCXg.jpg

man, looking at these two pictures gives me nostalgia, loved these Barcelonas

edit-

Watched the first 4 episodes of the new Arrested Development, it's atrocious so far, almost nothing makes me laugh or even smile and everything feels and looks extremely off and awkward.. Wish they had just left it alone if it was gonna be this bad. :(

Scum

The only time I seriously thought about jerking off outside home was the time a girl in front of me in class took down her pants to show off her butt crack. 10 minutes before the break, didn't take the break and stayed there waiting for the little man to go to sleep.

Sleeplessnights

The joke just writes itself.

On de Bruyne and that interview:

Nothing new really, also it's from Leverkusen and they're talking shit all the time. Last week they said they agreed with Chelsea on a de Bruyne loan and now he "must" return to Chelsea because they don't want to let him go? lol get your shit together, Leverkusen.

Fact is that de Bruyne doesn't want another loan, that's why his loan to Leverkusen failed and the Schürrle deal took so long. De Bruyne either wants a good perspective at Chelsea or a permanent move to Dortmund. Just a few days ago (or yesterday?), he said he doesn't know what will happen. Doesn't sound like Mourinho told him he'll stay.

Linius

Try this
iUf7v1adAsCXg.jpg

Xavi and Puyol have been at Barca like forever now :p

Also, Bogarde, De boer ×2 and Kluivert. Dat Dutch power.

phaze

Try this
iUf7v1adAsCXg.jpg

That was the Barca team when I got int Football ;_;

?,Kluivert, Rivaldo, Bogarde, on the tip of my tongue, Hesp, R de Boer, Puyol, F de Boer, Xavi, Figo.

Carbonox

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool some girl just rushed the stage on Britain's Got Talent and started throwing eggs at Simon and co.

Zabojnik

Alright alright Zabo, I believe now.

Bring him back, Marry.

Man#YOLO

Summer is very early and I'm already sick of Juventus in it.

You and me both, my Jovetic loving/hating friend. The only thing keeping me from going insane is the fact that Conte allegedly 'demanded' that we sign our mercato targets before the squad's summer retreat begins. Not that I believe it'll happen, knowing Marry.

Clegg

You sure? I saw this earlier and thought he was going to get banned for sure for.
Maybe that's what the ban was for.

His last post was in that Arizona gun thread and I assumed he was banned for that.

Btw that's another footy gaffer thats been banned for celebrating a Devolution banning.

Lunchbox

Banned

Try this
iUf7v1adAsCXg.jpg

easy-

Schmeichel, Parker, Pallister,Irwin, Bruce and Ince
Hughes, McClair, Keane and Cantona
Robson, Kanchelskis and Giggs

Lightning

Banned
You and me both, my Jovetic loving/hating friend. The only thing keeping me from going insane is the fact that Conte allegedly 'demanded' that we sign our mercato targets before the squad's summer retreat begins. Not that I believe it'll happen, knowing Marry.
Not fussed with Jovetic now. Getting sick of his injuries and Fiorentina are annoying as fuck to deal with. Their fee is too high, we can't sign Jovetic.

Juve stay away from Higuain and I'll be happy! We must beat Juve to Higuain!

Messi

Long time ago i jerked off in the back of a bus. Also in an aeroplane bathroom. I am the world traveller masturbator.

If u can name dese u r a real barca fan

hi-res-154659032_crop_650x440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom