• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abidal "I do not understand. I've fought for them. I'm in great shape... I feel better than two years ago."

"Inevitably, it calls into question my ability to continue playing football... I'm a little upset with the decision of the club."

More than a club. Let your player recover from cancer and then release him on a free.

Lunchbox

Banned
Long time ago i jerked off in the back of a bus. Also in an aeroplane bathroom. I am the world traveller masturbator.

If u can name dese u r a real barca fan

hi-res-154659032_crop_650x440.jpg

cunt, cunt, money grabbing cunt, diver

Growth hormone abuser who will never win the worldcup, cunt, cunt, racist cunt and a vanilla midget

jtb

Banned
anyone here play Dungeon Siege 3? wondering if I should pick it up from a friend (more wondering if it's worth the time investment than the money)... it's obsidian, so that's a plus, but it's apparently nothing like obsidian's other games, so that's a minus. :/

rvy

Banned
Long time ago i jerked off in the back of a bus. Also in an aeroplane bathroom. I am the world traveller masturbator.

If u can name dese u r a real barca fan

hi-res-154659032_crop_650x440.jpg

Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Jedimaster Cunt
Hitlerian Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Young Padawan Cunt

Barca paid for Abidal's treatment and provided every facility they had to get him back into football-playing shape. At some point somebody has just decided that Abidal's prospects of providing enough to Barca in the medium/long termwere not quite good enough to justify the wages and squad spot, and gave him plenty of notice for him to find a new club as soon as possible, and I'm sure they'll help him with that as well.

It's unfortunate, but fair enough I think.

Messi

Barca paid for Abidal's treatment and provided every facility they had to get him back into football-playing shape. At some point somebody has just decided that Abidal's prospects of providing enough to Barca in the medium/long termwere not quite good enough to justify the wages and squad spot, and gave him plenty of notice for him to find a new club as soon as possible, and I'm sure they'll help him with that as well.

I would have given him a year to help with our creaky defence

I don't think it's completely unfair. The club can't just keep a player just because he's experienced something unpleasant. I don't think the whole thing's been handled very well from a PR point of view. He clearly doesn't want to go and wants one more crack at it.

Messi

I don't think it's completely unfair. The club can't just keep a player just because he's experienced something unpleasant. I don't think the whole thing's been handled very well from a PR point of view. He clearly doesn't want to go and wants one more crack at it.

And he looked good enough to do it too

Bo-Locks

More than a club. Let your player recover from cancer and then release him on a free.

What are they meant to do? Give him a contract if the staff don't think he's physically up to it? I'm sure he will find opportunities elsewhere and was probably offered a coaching role.

It's going to be similar with Darren Fletcher. I think he has now supposedly fully recovered, but we just don't really know until next season. If he can't physically cut it anymore then the club isn't obligated to renew his contract, especially when they have fully supported him over the past few years, but he would still probably be offered a coaching role.

More than a club is some real hypocritical bullshit, though. Kick Unicef logo off the front of the shirt, replace with Qatar Airways logo. MORE THAN A CLUB.

If Sony don't have drm Hitcher
me too
will get the biggest boner ever, I'll probably not get the Xbox One out of principle then.

Is DRM the same as the used game stuff? I've begrudgingly accepted that Sony will have by and large the same 'features' as the Xbox One. Might get one used in pristine condition if that's the case. If it isn;t the case, it's a bonus. Wish MS and Sony had told EA to fuck off and get their own house in order before looking for scapegoats.

me too
will get the biggest boner ever, I'll probably not get the Xbox One out of principle then.

I'm at a point where I think I can deal without having any of the two, if they both include DRM like being online once every day. No used games won't affect me much as I rarely sell or buy used games, and rarely loan games as I'm slow as fuck to complete them anyway, but I'm not having a console that I can only use if I keep connected all the time, no you can fuck right off with that. As long as I got football manager and a few games on PC every now and then I can keep myself entertained.

Also I'm not having a console focusing on everything that is wrong with the console market today as xbox one has shown to be so far, but even if they fixed that with e3, hell no with that drm.

Should have pooped in her hands and thrown it at the audience, as a metaphor for what they are going to get for the rest of the day on those talent shows.

L1NETT

Also I'm not having a console focusing on everything that is wrong with the console market today as xbox one has shown to be so far, but even if they fixed that with e3, hell no with that drm.

I may be being a bit simple, but the xbox one seems to have taken away one of the main benefits of console gaming. The social aspect of sharing games etcc is a huge plus of consoles. The steam comparisons to me aren't that just.

I wouldn't have said this before this weeks news, but even if they do show exclusive Fallout 4 or something along those lines, I will probably not get one.

----

And lol at our U21s.

Is DRM the same as the used game stuff? I've begrudgingly accepted that Sony will have by and large the same 'features' as the Xbox One. Might get one used in pristine condition if that's the case. If it isn;t the case, it's a bonus. Wish MS and Sony had told EA to fuck off and get their own house in order before looking for scapegoats.

Don't you think that would completely undermine everything they've worked for since February? I get the position they're in that they would be pressured by third parties to support that kind of anti used game policy but I would have thought Sony out of everyone wouldn't need to bend over that much for 3rd parties.

They basically dug the PS3 out of the grave with their games to begin with, then third parties games came through. EA, Ubisoft and Activision are all out there to make money and if the PS4 sells really well they'd be forced to support it even if it doesn't appeal to them.

I'm at a point where I think I can deal without having any of the two, if they both include DRM like being online once every day. No used games won't affect me much as I rarely sell or buy used games, and rarely loan games as I'm slow as fuck to complete them anyway, but I'm not having a console that I can only use if I keep connected all the time, no you can fuck right off with that. As long as I got football manager and a few games on PC every now and then I can keep myself entertained.

DRM is really the deal breaker for me, such a crazy anti consumer policy that I just simply can't get behind. I rarely get used games as well but the idea of checking every 24 hours just won't work out for me, it basically prevents me the freedom of taking the Xbox with me to another country or even the few days that the internet breaks in the year will make the thing as useless as a brick.

Lunchbox

Banned

bro stop being poor and join my xbone friendslist so we can share games

K1LLER7

me too

As long as Sony don't force you to connect online every 24 hours, they allow me to play offline for as long as I want and let me use my game on a friends PS4, i'll be happy.

bro stop being poor and join my xbone friendslist so we can share games

But first, he'll have to wait over 30 days.

;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom