• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
I'm so ashamed of being a Benfica fan to the point that I'm ready to drop them and support the Belenenses.
a148b91c-43f4-8862-02ed-dedc5a20db0a-banner.jpg

lol, they sold their souls to the devil. Fuck Belenenses.

L1NETT

The average Championship player probably makes £200,000 per year.

This is pretty much accurate. The gulf between prem and championship players wages is vast, something like five times on average.

Lol a Zaavi ad for the XBone. Speaking of which, where would be the best to preorder a PS4?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Osvaldo’s tweet ‘to’ Andreazzoli (his manager): «Would’ve been better if you admitted you are incompetent. Go celebrate with those of Lazio.»

Khal Drogo is so gone.
KuGsj.gif

-

Tuttosport: One or two of Quagliarella, Marrone, Isla, Matri, Gabbiadini or Ziegler could end up in Florence for Jovetic.

GdS: Matri, Giovinco, Quagliarella, Isla, Marrone among the names of players who could be used as part exchange for Jovetic

Sounds good to me!

Kenka

I understand you my men. Bayern are too sexy, you can't resist the will to fuck them.

Well, let's all bath in a sea of lust and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Baaaaaaaaaaaayeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

Blablurn

Over the last days I collected a shitton of gifs and pictures from the final. where can i upload them so people can use them? especially bayern gaf :)

Blablurn

“

The importance for Schweinsteiger’s and Lahm’s standing in Germany cannot be overestimated. For years, members of Bayern’s 2001 Champions League‑winning side such as Stefan Effenberg and Oliver Kahn sniped at them from the sidelines. For many of the country’s football traditionalists, the two of them were not big and brash enough, and the lack of international trophies – with Bayern and Germany – was blamed on their perceived lack of leadership quality.

“Here are your Führungsspieler [leading players] who [you said] aren’t Führungsspieler”, Müller shouted defiantly at reporters in the mixed zone, when the two captains were passing through.
”
—

The Guardian.

Thomas Müller everybody. Thomas Müller had a go at the reporters for our Captains.

u gotta love müller

Suen

So who is better? Mignolet or Lopez? And despite how good people say that Grenier is we already have attacking midfielders who are good enough to do their job. I don't mind Grenier in the squad but a player like that is not our priority. We need a fucking striker and a goalkeeper first. Wenger, Negredo or Castro pls (though he's old...)

Santos failing at Gremio and coming back to Arse is among the worst and most hilarious news I've read this month. I should be angry and offended that he is in our squad but it's so bad I can't help but laugh at this joke of a signing we did.

Carbonox

1-I love that you're still sticking with Juve
3AQmK.gif

2-Fire yourself for allowing them to retire.

It's a shame you can't do much about retirement in FIFA. They had like another 2 years on their contract left as well. :lol

Oh well, Verratti has replaced Pirlo and Courtois's replaced Buffon.

They could have gotten anyone to play Lindsay in the new AD and no one would have noticed, I bet people someone would get confused thinking that is not Portia de Rossi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom