• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't pick that team apart fuck sake. :(

Teams had their eyes on their players since the start of this year, it's going to be picked up apart regardless of who goes to where. If anything, Reus coming to us would be a better scenario than whole of BVB transferring to Bayern.

Although I don't think we have much of a chance with most of those players considering how much Bayern would spend.

Hixx

I'd love to see Reus in the PL

He's fucking brilliant to watch. Him and Lewandowski's interplay in the game on saturday made me hard.

The 30-year-old is set to return to Arsene Wenger's side in July after his performances failed to impress the Brazilian club's coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo

Gremio have confirmed they will not extend their loan deal for Arsenal full-back Andre Santos.

Having made just eight Premier League appearances for Arsene Wenger's side, the 30-year-old was sent out on loan with the Brazilian club in February.

But Santos' performances have failed to convince Gremio coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo and the defender even failed to make the squad for the club's fixture against Nautico on Sunday.

"We hired André for the Libertadores and his contract ends in July," said the Gremio's football advisor Marcos Chitolina.

"To renew, that would be too expensive for Gremio. He's a very expensive player."

Oh god

Chalobah is ready. :D

An1XTVr.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Pep daren't lose the league next year considering they've ripped the two main attacking forces away their only competition.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After hearing all of this, it makes it even harder to believe how we (notoriously bad at sealing deals) managed to steal Vidal from Bayern.

One of their directors was so mad..he attacked us publicly in the media. ;(

Kyoufu

wasnt that well known as their philosophy for a while now??? would have done dortmund a world of good if they pulled off the upset for the extra cash and whatnot

I don't follow Bundesliga so I had no idea.

Really disgusting though. They need to do something about it.

Gambit

After hearing all of this, it makes it even harder to believe how we (notoriously bad at sealing deals) managed to steal Vidal from Bayern.

One of their directors was so mad..he attacked us publicly in the media. ;(

Quite simple: Leverkusen was (rightfully) adamant about not selling to their direct competition.

An option BVB still have with Lewa. Just don't sell him!

Or in Götze's case: Don't give them a buyout clause.

Hope Bayern won't buy Lewa. He is better than our current strikers, but I'd rather he stay at Dortmund for anothe season. If only to keep Bayern on their toes and not become complacent.

BTW: I'm also not too happy about extending Ribery's contract just yet. Absolutely no need to. Same goes for Robben.

In two years time, I want:

striker
Götze-Kroos-Müller

Tc91

Troy Deeney has 90 tickets for family and friends today at Wembley, 2 goes to the prison guards for when he was locked up at the start of the season.

From prison to the Prem. Unbelievable Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom