• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

Re: Tomb Raider. I had to stop playing because it was giving me motion sickness. It's the first and only game to ever do this to me. I can't figure out why it happens only with TR, but my suspicion is that I sit too close to too big of a monitor...

It happened to me with HL2 because of that goddamn narrow FOV. I was getting sick around 10minutes into a playsession, but I continued to play it anyway. However, 2-3h into a session I felt like I was dying and was sick for the rest of the day. I only made it to the prison(?) level, before I had to give up on playing it... to this day I havent finished HL2 and still get motion sickness whenever I try to play it.

Didnt have an issue with any other game though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Re: Tomb Raider. I had to stop playing because it was giving me motion sickness. It's the first and only game to ever do this to me. I can't figure out why it happens only with TR, but my suspicion is that I sit too close to too big of a monitor...

Did you try turning off Motion Blur?

Need more signings.

Moysey pls.

Dark times are ahead.

jZejrfe0iErFj.jpg

Can you guys help me out?

I'd like to watch the Sony E3 conference on Tuesday morning (around 8am) without knowing what it contained, and I won;t be able to ask at the time as this thread will be alive with E3 talk. If you think you might be able to help, can you PM me now, and I'll remind you via PM when the time comes if I haven't got a link by then.

Cheers.

GorillaJu

Did you try turning off Motion Blur?

I've tried a few different settings but eventually gave up for now. I'm gonna replace this monitor sooner rather than later, so I think I'll go like 24" instead of 30". 30 inches is great for doing design work but for games it just fucks things up for me.

I reinstalled Witcher 2 and I played a bit more but I fucking just suck at that game. I keep dying at the beginning, where you have to fight a few guards in the courtyard. I went through and fought them and died like 6 times. On normal difficulty. It was just shameful.

I wouldn't be surprised if Castles just took that shit directly off Marca.

David ‏@davidjaca 6m
Mata: "I'm not surprised though, it's silly season [re: transfers]. I'm calm, the club always transmitted confidence to me" #CFC

David ‏@davidjaca 7m
Mata, day after story came out: "I don't know anything what has been said, they are rumours. Nobody from the club has told me anything" #CFC

David ‏@davidjaca 9m
Juan Mata story emerged around a week ago via Marca TV. It's not new, or in any way fresh news what's being said today. #CFC

Mourinho will sell him though because Mata liked the great Benitez. Lets all take a moment to pray to Rafa.

I'll present you the latest from "Criminals at Bayern":
The customs requested a €300k penalty order for Rummenigge because of tax fraud.

Mia san kriminell

Linius

So I read Mourinho really wants Van Ginkel now. If he directly goes to Chelsea he'll destroy his career. Better go straight to a midtable club then :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mourinho on Milan's Boateng “We want football players, not fashion models. Last year he had more hairstyles than goals.”

KuGsj.gif

I've tried a few different settings but eventually gave up for now. I'm gonna replace this monitor sooner rather than later, so I think I'll go like 24" instead of 30". 30 inches is great for doing design work but for games it just fucks things up for me.

I reinstalled Witcher 2 and I played a bit more but I fucking just suck at that game. I keep dying at the beginning, where you have to fight a few guards in the courtyard. I went through and fought them and died like 6 times. On normal difficulty. It was just shameful.

Oh haha. We ALL did! That's probably the toughest level in the game mainly because Geralt is missing many vital aspects of the combat.

Messi

Can you guys help me out?

I'd like to watch the Sony E3 conference on Tuesday morning (around 8am) without knowing what it contained, and I won;t be able to ask at the time as this thread will be alive with E3 talk. If you think you might be able to help, can you PM me now, and I'll remind you via PM when the time comes if I haven't got a link by then.

Cheers.

There is a spoiler free thread on gaf. Bookmark that :)

Messi

Mourinho on Milan's Boateng “We want football players, not fashion models. Last year he had more hairstyles than goals.”

KuGsj.gif

Oh haha. We ALL did! That's probably the toughest level in the game because Geralt is missing many vital aspects of the combat.

Ok that mou quote is funny

qindarka

Banned
Mourinho will sell him though because Mata liked the great Benitez. Lets all take a moment to pray to Rafa.

I wonder what excuses were made for Rafa bringing a treble winning team down to midtable. Probably was Mourinho's fault for destroying the team that went on to make a title challenge under Leonardo.

Cheers, found and bookmarked :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579177&highlight=spoiler+free+e3 for anyone else who wants to do the same

Is the conference at a shitty EU time? I want to watch it live but ugh, have a long day at Uni the day after.

I wonder what excuses were made for Rafa bringing a treble winning team down to midtable. Probably was Mourinho's fault for destroying the team that went on to make a title challenge under Leonardo.

"it happens to all teams when Mou leaves".

Kriminell? Hyperbole to the max.

Rummenigge falsely believed he didn't have to pay duty for two rolex watches that someone gave him as a gift. Also it's not clear if the fee is actually that high, nor has it been signed by a judge yet.

Oh come on, it's totally the first time Rummenigge got a present abroad and Rummenigge of course didn't know this. Hoeneß' money in Switzerland was a mistake, too. Do you really believe this?

And that's why I wrote "requested", I know it's not done.

Eh, nice goal?

Do Bayern fans really believe it's still hurting BVB fans? Haha, no fucking way. We made it to the CL final, that's an incredible achievement. With a bit more experience and a bit more luck we could have won but whatever. I'm really fucking proud of the guys.

Whenever the English national team suffer a defeat or tournament exit, you see quotes from people associated with the game -- whether it be fans or former managers -- blame the Premier League. However, I don't understand this logic.

Yes, PL teams are under pressure to secure points to remain in the league and will as a consequence look for ready-made players rather than take a chance on their academy talent (thus preventing young English players from developing further). But isn't this demand present in every major league? What must have happened was that at some point clubs realised their English players weren't as good as those trained abroad. Does that make sense?

Is the conference at a shitty EU time? I want to watch it live but ugh, have a long day at Uni the day after.

"it happens to all teams when Mou leaves".

Sony's is 2am in the UK. I want to stay up, but it'd completely fuck my sleep schedule for like a week. Also means I won't be able to watch the GB streams live, either.

As evidenced by their careers since Mourinho left, Inter needed changes even after the treble season, athough Rafa admittedly did a terrible job with them.

L1NETT

Sony conf is at 2am here I think.

Haven't got anything on Tuesday, so probs just gonna play Deus Ex and stay up for it.

confuziz

Banned
Whenever the English national team suffer a defeat or tournament exit, you see quotes from people associated with the game -- whether it be fans or former managers -- blame the Premier League. However, I don't understand this logic.

Yes, PL teams are under pressure to secure points to remain in the league and will as a consequence look for ready-made players rather than take a chance on their academy talent (thus preventing young English players from developing further). But isn't this demand present in every major league? What must have happened was that at some point clubs realised their English players weren't as good as those trained abroad. Does that make sense?

Only 30% of the players in the PL are english, over 50% of the players in the bundesliga are german. It's very simple.

L1NETT

Belgium to win the 2020 World Cup. Heard it here first :)

Edit: Oh shit I'm dumb ahah. 2022 then. gonna leave my stupidity up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom