• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

France 06 were such a good team.

Barthez, Sagnol, Thuram, Makelele, Henry, Zidane, Viera,Abidal, Trezeguet.

Now look at them :/

Tc91

BMUhhk7CEAEZRiP.jpg

Explain please Yurt.

Are Juve getting Higuain? Please say yes.

Splatt

How so, my piši kao što govoriš brother?

Moja greska, nisam dobro procitao ceo clanak.

Lokalni mediji su samo preneli intervju iz gazzetta dello sport, gde je potvrdio interesovanje Juventusa i da bi zeleo tamo da nastavi karijeru. Nista nije zvanicno.

fuenf

If its anything like bayern winning the champions league we will never hear the end of it

don't worry 2 minutes after the final whistle has blown we'll argue whether the Bayern or Dortmund's player were more integral to the team

lol Löw sucks, no way we'll win

Arnie

VICTORY

Shove that up your arse, FF

:D

Wait, what's he done to be worth £6m if he's been loaned out from a team in La Liga to a team in whatever the fuck Spain call their second division?

That's my point.

He looks flash as fuck on YouTube, but so does Afonso Alves, and he's doing it in the Segunda. Bit of a jump to suddenly go from £2 million (which was the initial estimation) to £6 million. Our recent track record with gems is good, though, so I'm happy to let Brendan and the scouts work their magic.

Want Suarez sorted more than anything, though. But Real Madrid are cunts so that won't happen.

justjohn

I was thinking about this whole Ronaldo to utd thing. He will cost at least 60million plus to sign plus his wages would be at least 350k a week and he's 28. Can Manchester utd really afford this? Doesnt seem like utd transfer policy to me.

L1NETT

Isn't Essien going to get lots of game time now that mou is back? Can't see why he would need Alonso as well, especially seeing their squad.

Linius

I really need to stop visiting the Animal Crossing thread. My hypo-o-meter can't hold it anymore. At least I found a sweet deal for the game so it costs me five euros less than I thought :p

Zabojnik

Moja greska, nisam dobro procitao ceo clanak.

Lokalni mediji su samo preneli intervju iz gazzetta dello sport, gde je potvrdio interesovanje Juventusa i da bi zeleo tamo da nastavi karijeru. Nista nije zvanicno.

It's funny how I understand perfectly what you wrote, but I could never find the words to say it. My serbo-croatian is fucking terrible, my friends make fun of me all the time, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom