• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

Bacon, pls stop.

image.php

Lunchbox

Banned
I'm worried because I've always been attracted to smaller women and like younger girls. This hasn't been a problem since I'm only 18 but what if this won't change when I grow up. I can't get away with fawning over a 16 yo when I'm 57.

My last serious relationship was with a 14 yo when I was 16/17

its like you keep getting old bro
but dem high school girls stay the same everyyear

NkxzUdq.gif

Wilbur

Banned
If finding 14 year old girls that look like 18 year old girls is wrong then I don't wanna be right

Paedophile means finding children attractive. If I see some fucking hot girl and then find out she's 12 but she looks 18, i can still think she's hot, I just won't act on it. If she looks 12 then I'm not attracted to her.

simple

you worry too much bacon

Clegg

This. The sun is a womderous thing.

This happened in UCD last March. Weather had been cold and wet all year and then we get a heat wave in the middle of March. So many crackers walking around campus that I wouldn't have noticed because of the bad weather.

Out went the jumpers and jeans and in came the shorts and loose blouses. Weather turnd to shit the week after tho.

GQman2121

Banned
If finding 14 year old girls that look like 18 year old girls is wrong then I don't wanna be right

Paedophile means finding children attractive. If I see some fucking hot girl and then find out she's 12 but she looks 18, i can still think she's hot, I just won't act on it. If she looks 12 then I'm not attracted to her.

simple

you worry too much bacon

This is true. We've all seen the Traci Lords vids.

Tc91

Did you guys hear about the marshal at the Canadian Grand Prix who was helping remove a car from the track and he slipped and the crane ran him over.

Well he's died :(

Jenson Button ‏@JensonButton
Shocked & saddened by the news that a marshal who is there to keep us safe has lost his life during our race today. Rest in peace my friend

This happened in UCD last March. Weather had been cold and wet all year and then we get a heat wave in the middle of March. So many crackers walking around campus that I wouldn't have noticed because of the bad weather.

Out went the jumpers and jeans and in came the shorts and loose blouses. Weather turnd to shit the week after tho.

Exact same thing happens in UL, they all come crawling out of the woodwork. Bring a pint out to the grass and just watch them all strolling around.

Wilbur

Banned
God I hope there's some juggling tatties at the gym tomorrow, I want to see sweat beads drip over hidden nipples and my imagination to do the rest

I'LL BENCH 50KG WITH MY DICK

Did you guys hear about the marshal at the Canadian Grand Prix who was helping remove a car from the track and he slipped and the crane ran him over.

Well he's died :(

Jenson Button ‏@JensonButton
Shocked & saddened by the news that a marshal who is there to keep us safe has lost his life during our race today. Rest in peace my friend

Yeah just read about it :/

Wilbur

Banned
If Strootman and Thiago come I will put a video in the Whatsapp chat of me slapping my dick against my Nandos badge

pls

my muppet signings of 2k12

Also who had avatar bets with me over Bale staying, fuck I can't wait to saddle them with shit

bud

i want to have sex with an old woman

not a granny

just someone old

38 or a bit older than that or something

i want her to call me "boy"

i want her to say things like "good boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom