• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

This is the United team Mourinho faced in his first match against us in 2004.

Howard, Neville, O'Shea, Silvestre, Fortune, Miller, Keane, Djemba-Djemba, Giggs, Scholes, Smith

That's a really bad starting XI. Keane, Giggs and Scholes rescue it from being an absolute disaster.

Linius

Mad Men was so good this week. Only two episodes left for the season and GoT is also done now. My TV schedule is actually empty for two weeks after the last Mad Men ep. for this season aired. That never happened this year :p

Don't get me wrong I wanted him at United but after realizing that the circus he created at Madrid would of been bad for us. I'm happy we didn't get him.

Was Ferguson really so different with his outbursts? Against the ref for not being fit enough? Ashley Williams who could have killed RVP? (lol) Ferguson made some outrageous statements, but Jose has a lot more arrogance about him. I don't think the two are quite so different.

Mad Men was so good this week. Only two episodes left for the season and GoT is also done now. My TV schedule is actually empty for two weeks after the last Mad Men ep. for this season aired. That never happened this year :p

Falling Skies season 3 just started, you should watch the other two seasons and get involved its a great show! Breaking Bad and Dexter final seasons start soonish too.

If we get rid of Robinho, Bojan and Boateng then Tevez would be awesome.

But I still think it's a smoke screen, we really need to focus on the defense and midfield.

Bojan is definitely going back to Barça,
Boateng either accepts to play on the left flank of the midfield or he has to go,
Robinho won't fit in the 4-3-1-2, this is probably going to be the last year when we can sell him with a decent offer. Basically, we have to sell him.

Boa and Binho gone would mean 25-30m euros available for a CL-level defender and a decent midfielder (considering that we'll get Poli and Kucka in a week or two). A couple of days ago there was some news about a swap with Bayern: they'd give us 5m+Jerome Boateng, we'd give them KPB. That would be a no-brainer imho.

Messi

Was Ferguson really so different with his outbursts? Against the ref for not being fit enough? Ashley Williams who could have killed RVP? (lol) Ferguson made some outrageous statements, but Jose has a lot more arrogance about him. I don't think the two are quite so different.

Do you realize the level of shit that Mou brought on Real from the press? Fergies odd outburst has nothing on the master level trolling of Mou.

Messi

Bojan is definitely going back to Barça,
Boateng either accepts to play on the left flank of the midfield or he has to go,
Robinho won't fit in the 4-3-1-2, this is probably going to be the last year when we can sell him with a decent offer. Basically, we have to sell him.

Boa and Binho gone would mean 25-30m euros available for a CL-level defender and a decent midfielder (considering that we'll get Poli and Kucka in a week or two). A couple of days ago there was some news about a swap with Bayern: they'd give us 5m+Jerome Boateng, we'd give them KPB. That would be a no-brainer imho.

Wait, we still own Bojan? the fuck? Is he actually coming back?

I've heard great things about Orphan Black so you can catch up on that

Linius

You do watch Breaking Bad right?

Obviously. But that doesn't start till august. Mad Men ends this month. For show to air after Mad Men is done is Dexter on july first. Ray Donovan premiers the same night after Dexter on showtime. Here's my schedule...

1kp9A6j.png

Might be some other shows (sitcoms mainly) premier before Homeland but the dates are not known yet.

Do you realize the level of shit that Mou brought on Real from the press? Fergies odd outburst has nothing on the master level trolling of Mou.

I do, but thats part of his thing. Real knew what they were getting, shouldn't have hired him if they were prepared for it.

Walshy

Tony Cascarino is hilarious on SSN now.

"I've never known a special relationship like Chelsea fans and Jose have"

er... what?

Messi

I do, but thats part of his thing. Real knew what they were getting, shouldn't have hired him if they were prepared for it.

Mou was much worse in that regard in Real than he was anywhere else though. He poked tito in the eye for fuck sake. Fergie would never pull that shit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What the fuck at all the pictures lol, no wonder this guy has a massive ego.

The ego is the reason for his success. He uses it to shield his players and absorb all the shit that is thrown at his team. Unfortunately at Real Madrid the players all had bigger egos than him.

Messi

Yep. Galliani tried to lower his price (from €17m or something like that to less than €10m) a couple of weeks ago, Barça obviously said no, so you'll get him back.

Shut up. :(

Lemme dream.

About a Boateng leaving and a Boateng coming. God we're shit.

In what world is bojan worth 17 mil?

I wonder if we would keep him or try to loan again. I hope we keep him. <3 Bojan

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
sky has been pimping this conference for 5 hours and they show it hugely delayed AND cut during him talking to put ads up.

Zabojnik

Blanc%2001.jpg

"We fucked up again, didn't we?"

Ogbonna is a good cover for Chiellini (injury prone :() and is a GIGANTIC upgrade over Peluso. He can be used in a back four unlike Giorgio too!

Yeah, but he'd be still adapted in that role. It's not like he's a true terzino, he's primarily a CB. When I think Ogbonna, I don't think "decent crosser". :)

Secco & Blanc, what a shitty partnership that was. Well, at least the latter got the whole Juventus Stadium thing going. Secco was just ... Yeah.

4 hours and 15 minutes.

That's for the MS conference, right? The Sony one is much later in the day, correct?

That's for the MS conference, right? The Sony one is much later in the day, correct?

yes, Sony are 1 am GMT

Obviously. But that doesn't start till august. Mad Men ends this month. For show to air after Mad Men is done is Dexter on july first. Ray Donovan premiers the same night after Dexter on showtime. Here's my schedule...

http://i.imgur.com/1kp9A6j.png[img]

Might be some other shows (sitcoms mainly) premier before Homeland but the dates are not known yet.[/QUOTE]

Dexter is so bad now, at least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom