• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Yeah man, that's some horrible Deidara cosplay there.

:lol I just started watching Naruto

Bendnter says he's gone in two weeks.

I am talking with five or six clubs at the moment over a permanent transfer. Things are agreed with Arsenal and I will decide which club I sign for in the next two weeks.

Edge has just posted a larger screenshot on their website

The-Witcher-3.jpg

hnnnggg

Salvadora

From the Standard:
Perez is demanding €30m (£25.5m) for Higuain but although Arsenal have indicated they are prepared to break their club record, it is believed they value the striker at around £20m.
noooooooooo
Italian champions Juve are thought to have so far only offered £18.7m
lol

Arnie

Fucking love London so much. Was working in my company offices Thursday and Friday, then showed my buddy around the city yesterday. Been forever since I went to Wagamama's. #FIRECRACKER
I hope I love it as much as you.

Did love it over Easter but I don't know if I'm ready to live there.

Carbonox

I hope I love it as much as you.

Did love it over Easter but I don't know if I'm ready to live there.

I would love to live in London but I only live like 20 minutes away as it is so I'm good for now. Plus it's not a necessity for me to work in our offices so my London trips only consist of a few times a year. I guess the infrequency makes it easier to enjoy the city more as opposed to being there day in day out but still, that's an aim in the future perhaps.

Batigol

Banned
Fuck I need football back already. Two months is too long.

Only game I can watch today is Drogheda in the Airtricity League and they're shite :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HE IS ALIVE

-

Juve interested in Mario Gomez as well now, according to "Kicker". Fiorentina reportedly bid €20m.

Juve now favourites according to media reports from Munich. His agent said Juve is "very appealing", but also said Gomez will only sign for a club where he would be the striker number one.

Mario Gomez
striker number one

tumblr_mdydkeKmCg1rpae6q.gif

Zabojnik

Ahahahaha
KuGsj.gif

I don't get it. Yeah, that would be a pretty good deal for us, 6M€ + Ashton Kutcher (I find it hard to believe he'd be willing to join the other side, but whatever) for Ogbonna. But why the fuck are we wasting money for defensive players, when we have Caceres and Marrone at the ready, in case something happens to one of the big three? Every fucking year. GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

I watched three video reviews and I'm still not feeling The Last of Us.

Shame.

There's no shame in it. It's really not that special a game.

Cuadrado “I’m not interested in the Bianconeri. I have just one dream – to play at Fiorentina for many years.”

iKcVdjMpnLJar.gif

Don't believe his lies.

Are Juve the biggest and cheapest team?

15.5m :(

That transfer market truly fucked us.

Alessio Secco, probably the worst SD in our history. That quote from the Diego days is amazing. "People tell us he's a great player."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alessio Secco, probably the worst SD in our history. That quote from the Diego days is amazing. "People tell us he's a great player."

Blanc%2001.jpg

"We fucked up again, didn't we?"

Ogbonna is a good cover for Chiellini (injury prone :() and is a GIGANTIC upgrade over Peluso. He can be used in a back four unlike Giorgio too!

But it's true, it's not the time to think about 'defenders'....................................

Tc91

lol

Poxy fucking club

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
"Ladies and gentlemen of the press, can you please take your seats, the main event is about to start." These words were actually just said.

Fuck. My. Life.

I hope they fucking crash and burn under Mourinho, the media circus around him is a joke.

Sky didn't note that Cavani didn't only say he'd like to play under Mourinho, he mentioned Pellegrini aswell. But since Jose is back in England the press get a stiffy.

Salazar

Eoin O'Callaghan ‏@EoinOCallaghan 1h
Jose faced this Utd starting XI in Aug '04: Howard, Neville, O'Shea, Silvestre, Fortune, Miller, Keane, Djemba-Djemba, Giggs, Scholes, Smith

lol

Keane must have been livid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cavani open to Chelsea or City move

“I have a contract with Napoli, but, at the same time, I am talking to other clubs,” he said from Uruguay’s international training base.

“Things are a bit uncertain at this point in time. I still belong to Napoli because nobody knows anything official about my future yet.

“I’m concentrating on the World Cup qualifiers and the Confederations Cup with Uruguay now, then I’ll think about my future.”

Cavani has been linked with sides such as Manchester City, Chelsea and Real Madrid given his goalscoring record in Italy.

“I don’t know if the arrival of Rafael Benitez at Napoli can influence my future,” added the former Palermo hitman.

“Napoli and Naples have allowed me to grow a lot, but I don’t think I have reached my limit. I want to grow even more, whether that be at Napoli or elsewhere.

“Chelsea? I don’t know if they have have made an offer for me. I just know that being trained by people such as [Man City’s] Manuel Pellegrini or Jose Mourinho, who are being mentioned right now, would be a pleasure.

“Real? I don’t know if Spanish football would be the best for me. La Liga is marvellous, there is plenty of space for the attacker, but I don’t know where I will go.

“I’m calm because I have dealt with these kind of rumours which say that I have signed for other clubs when I haven’t.

“I’m keeping my feet on the ground, I’m happy and tranquil. We’ll just have to see what happens.”

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney
"Ladies and gentlemen of the press, can you please take your seats, the main event is about to start." These words were actually just said.

Fuck. My. Life.

I hope they fucking crash and burn under Mourinho, the media circus around him is a joke.

If he had just been named United manager, you would be loving this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom