• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
Tony Cascarino is hilarious on SSN now.

"I've never known a special relationship like Chelsea fans and Jose have"

er... what?

Typical Chelsea comment.

In the absence of any genuine interest or heritage they just over compensate with fabricated shit like that.

In what world is bojan worth 17 mil?

I wonder if we would keep him or try to loan again. I hope we keep him. <3 Bojan

I can't honestly remember if his price tag was 17m or 15m, it was definitely >10m. Probably this one was a move made by Barça knowing that Galliani wouldn't have bought him once the loan was expired due to his high price, so they could either get him back in June or get a lot of money.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mirror's Edge 2 would be a dream come true. As long as EA doesn't try to make it a story-focused action game with more guns.

The minimalist feel and relaxing/exhilarating platforming are the core things for me, plus the visual style obviously. If they fuck with those they can burn in hell.

Wes

venison crêpe
@JamesHorncastle 1m

This is like the awkward underwhelming conversation on meeting an ex after five years

Bojan is definitely going back to Barça,
Boateng either accepts to play on the left flank of the midfield or he has to go,
Robinho won't fit in the 4-3-1-2, this is probably going to be the last year when we can sell him with a decent offer. Basically, we have to sell him.

Boa and Binho gone would mean 25-30m euros available for a CL-level defender and a decent midfielder (considering that we'll get Poli and Kucka in a week or two). A couple of days ago there was some news about a swap with Bayern: they'd give us 5m+Jerome Boateng, we'd give them KPB. That would be a no-brainer imho.

are we really going to sign kucka? i don't know how i feel about that. poli, all over my face, but i can't imagine kucka being any better than, say, muntari . . .

i also don't know how i feel about tevez. if it means selling el shaarawy, then i am absolutely against it. even so, i'm not sure it's worth benching el sha. we already have the best attack in the league, i really don't know if making a huge signing like tevez is worth it to replace pazzini for a month or two.

i'd rather we spend the money and wages on a really good trequartista or midfielder.

Linius

wxk97RN.png

Dexter Facebook page is actually promoting this 'game' :p

Wes

venison crêpe
Vugar Huseynzade, the student who applied for manager roles at clubs because he played Football Manager who later got a job at FC Baku, was just on TalkSport.

His first signing scored 5 goals in 6 games.

TrueBlue

Hyperbole aside, I think Cascarino may have a point when he says that the experience with Real last season has effected Jose, perhaps even hurt him.

Or he's just jelly of Moyes lol

Hyperbole aside, I think Cascarino may have a point when he says that the experience with Real last season has effected Jose, perhaps even hurt him.

Or he's just jelly of Moyes lol
It's bound to really, his players wanted him gone. That has to hurt at some level, or have some kind of effect anyway.

At all his other clubs his players have loved him but at Real for whatever reason he "lost his dressing room".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom