• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

ibkXyh9saN2ovv.gif

Can't wait for 5pm.

Will miss Sony and EA because I'm going out tonight. Will catch up hungover tomorrow morning.

TrueBlue

It's bound to really, his players wanted him gone. That has to hurt at some level, or have some kind of effect anyway.

At all his other clubs his players have loved him but at Real for whatever reason he "lost his dressing room".

Aye. Hopefully it'll serve to motivate him more.

Umberto Gandini (Milan Director and ECA vice chairman) doing an AMA on Twitter:
Q: Could you please explain who scouted Digao (Kakà brother, a really really really bad defender. He was kinda good on FM though)?
A: Good question!

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

are we really going to sign kucka? i don't know how i feel about that. poli, all over my face, but i can't imagine kucka being any better than, say, muntari . . .
From what I've read, yeah, we're still after him. We'd have to give Genoa Antonini, apparently. And that would be awesome.
i also don't know how i feel about tevez. if it means selling el shaarawy, then i am absolutely against it. even so, i'm not sure it's worth benching el sha. we already have the best attack in the league, i really don't know if making a huge signing like tevez is worth it to replace pazzini for a month or two.

i'd rather we spend the money and wages on a really good trequartista or midfielder.
Selling El Shaa without a really big offer (like those 40m euros that were rumored a couple of days ago) would be dumb, and imho even the 20m+Tevez isn't acceptable. I guess Galliani will wait at least for a couple of friendlies and see how we're playing with the 4-3-1-2 with Saponara-El Shaa-Balo upfront before deciding if we need to sign or not Tevez (if he's still at City). For now our focus is on wrapping up Poli and Kucka, after that we'll probably look into a good defender and by that time we'll be in July and play some friendlies.

If we manage to sell Boateng and Robinho I'd go after Tevez in any case, after all he isn't that bad and we would save 2-3m euros in wages.

I hope ME2 shows up today.

Can't wait for 5pm.

Will miss Sony and EA because I'm going out tonight. Will catch up hungover tomorrow morning.

I've been looking out for ME 2 for ages now, I really hope it makes the show today!

I really enjoyed Mirror's Edge. Ideally they'd remove the combat entirely but I know they won't.

I doubt it as well but I liked how in the first game the gun combat was fairly optional, I hope they approach it the same way now too. I wouldn't mind that.

Linius

The leaked Watch Dogs trailers looked great. No ingame footage, but some good insights on how this game works. And dat Person of Interest vibe!

I really hope Ubi has some live gameplay for us tonight.

Hixx

I got some haribo to eat during xbox thing

It's sitting here tempting me the saucy little packet of minxes

I CAN TASTE THE SUGAR

im bored

Sage00

Once And Future Member
"Former West Ham United striker Carlton Cole has been heavily backed to join Celtic this summer.

The England international is 8/11 with Sky Bet to sign for the Scottish champions before September."

Please no.

Linius

Whut, Zavvi is sharing a pic that's mocking the Xbox One on their Facebook page. And then they say "we're not biased". Weird thing for a shop to do if you ask me.

At lot of people were convinced Mourinho would end up at Man Utd. Mainly Man Utd supporters. My girlfriends step dad was one, he even thought that "I know one club in England loves me" speech was about Utd.
He was one of those putting bets on Mourinho to get the Utd job when Fergie retired despite Rafa and AVB already confirming he will be at Chelsea next season a long time before that. I think he cried when Moyes was announced as Fergies successor.
Now his tune has changed. "Moyes is a better choice because he is more like Fergie" Really? Is that because he is Scottish and he burns easily in the sun? Thats about where the comparison ends because in terms of footballing achievement there is no similarity.

Linius

Oh god that gif :lol :lol :lol

I watched the last episode and I'm just not going to wait. 3 seasons I held back from the pressure. I didn't cave, I held my ground.

And tonight, I start reading ASOIAF.

Fuck my life.

I'm a little over 400 pages into the first book, it's great.

Arnie

I watched the last episode and I'm just not going to wait. 3 seasons I held back from the pressure. I didn't cave, I held my ground.

Fuck my life.

You haven't even read them?

Considering the amount of looking down you do at the series that's pretty hilarious.

Tc91

Fuck my life.

I can't be arsed to wait a year for the next season, I've never been a massive fan of books but I think these are just too good to miss out on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom