• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

He sure does! Not into Monster Hunter that much myself though.

Oh really? It must be big if they are announcing it on its own.

Doubt it'll be enough to steal any hype from the Xbox conference.

Unless it's something like a FF VII remake. But can't see that happening.

Meier

Didn't gaf going down for that sonic reveal? E3 will kill it. I'll just come back after

I believe the official word was that this was due to a DDOS and not just the traffic per se. Someone could always be a dick and attack the servers again though. :(

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581247

What the fuck, taking 2 flights to pick up a pet? How rare is this breed?

That's just how air travel works in the US. Most all airlines have hubs in certain cities so you have to make a connection. Dallas is a huge airport.. think it might be American who uses it as a major hub.

Its been a while since we announced a new sponsorship deal.

United announce four-year sponsorship agreement with Mexican banking group, INVEX

#BasedGlazers

Very smart. I look forward to the day that City is constantly announcing sponsors. Dat extra revenue.

Doubt it'll be enough to steal any hype from the Xbox conference.

Unless it's something like a FF VII remake. But can't see that happening.

Persona 5 exclusive to Vita

Calling it.

Is this a Vita presentation to allow them to spend as much time as possible on PS4 in the morning, or is it a game reveal?

@Hixx, I don't think I'll be able to justify getting a Vita :(

Not enough games I'm interested in, not enough travel time for me to need a handheld

Hixx

Calling it.

Is this a Vita presentation to allow them to spend as much time as possible on PS4 in the morning, or is it a game reveal?

It's 1 game before the Xbox show just to piss on Microsoft's chips a bit

I reckon it'll be a Gran Turismo game.

Haven't the marketing department said they're looking for 80 sponsorship deals globally?

40 left to go!
They said there are 80 individual sectors outlined in which to seek out sponsorship and 5 regions in which to pursue this.

400 SPONSORS.

Very smart. I look forward to the day that City is constantly announcing sponsors. Dat extra revenue.
It's kinda embarrassing tbh.

L1NETT

What streams are you lot all watching?

Gametrailers has been reliable for the most part, should I stick with that?

Edit: When gaf goes down, I will probably tweet to Kyo, Blab and Laboured about it. I need to use twitter more :/

K1LLER7

Calling it.

Game reveal I think. not sure

I'm surprised that it's just before the conference.

Will be shocked if its Persona 5 and exclusive.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581259

geoffking5ikci.png

K1LLER7

What streams are you lot all watching?

Gametrailers has been reliable for the most part, should I stick with that?

Edit: When gaf goes down, I will probably tweet to Kyo, Blab and Laboured about it. I need to use twitter more :/

GTrailers for me.

Slizz

Only reason I'm watching these conferences is because they are actually on TV. Unfortunately I don't see the Sony conference anywhere on TV.

Salvadora

Delaney saying that Mourinho was much happier in the newspaper briefing. He even gave each journalist a handshake.

That's more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom