• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Below looked amazing
3AQmK.gif

Arnie

Conference was great, price point is awful.

MGS, Witcher, TitanFall, and 60fps Halo were my highlights. Halo could still be shit, like.

Oh and Below looked good.

K1LLER7

What was up with the loss of audio.

Battlefield 4 guy must have felt so awkward.

Also, that Killer Instinct showing with those 2 people was bad.

TeegsD

I can't believe that they brought back Killer Instinct to this shitBox. le sigh. At work so haven't watched any trailers but already noping at $499. If Sony can muster a $399 or $450 pricepoint, they've got me. Yesterday.

Carbonox

I enjoyed Microsoft's conference but that was because of the games. Things like the price, etc. were hilarious and par for course when it comes to Microsoft being a retard with this new generation.

Metal Gear Solid V though, FUAAARK me it looks amazing.

Meier

As far as exclusives go, TitanFall really impressed me but overall the conference was very underwhelming. Just more of the same really.

MGS V is going to be amazing.

FootballFan

$749 for Xbox One in NZ! Whaaat! Great price.

Much lower than expected. If it stays at that it should sell quite a lot here, unless Ps4 goes even cheaper.

(just for comparison, ps3 cost $1200 at launch)

Price is ridiculous. I'll be playing Witcher, Thief and MGS on PC. KI not even developed by Rare. On top of the DRM rubbish, and this is the first Xbox machine I won't be buying.

Linius

The Nintendo direct is 3pm BST tomorrow which is when you'll see Smash.

I think the Pokemon thingy is quite a bit later + behind closed doors :/, Live Blog is best we'll get.

Okay, so the N Direct is at four in the afternoon for me. Can watch that live then. And I found out the Pokémon round table Q&A stuff is at 3am (2am bst) for me. So then I'll be sleeping :p

Slizz

Titanfall looked like some 360 shit. Weak.

The whole conference was hilarious. Loved the audio issues. Sony's 'Be The First To Know' conference covered more than what this MS one did aside from price and what the box looks like....

EDIT: BF4 looks super average.

Linius

This Stephen Totilo guy has a huge head.

You're Don Randy right? Never see you on 360 anymore. I only have FIFA now, so it's all I've been playing.

Yeah, that's me. And Xbox Live has been shitting on me lately. Had lots of disconnects because my wifi wasn't so friendly with the Xbox. But it's fixed now. Though I've playing more offline and 3DS lately.

Linius

I hate it when they say 'we saw it this morning', I already had dinner when MS had their presser :(

Not gonna stay up tonight too. Watching the trailers tomorrow.

Labadal

$700 for the Xbone? No thanks. Not a single exclusive that was shown was appealing enought to me.

Oh, I also found out I'll get to go back to my old job in August. It basically means no job during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom