• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidye

I'm having one of those days where you're just pissed all day long and things keeps getting shittier. Oh great, Microsoft's conference is about to start. Jeez, I wonder how that will turn out for me today...

think of our awesome season, bro

it always makes me happy

Clegg

Why did Microsoft open their conference with MGS 5?

Its not an exclusive and they won't be getting it sooner than PlayStation either.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BMaJt25CIAAJdbA.jpg:large

and Conte got married today!

BMaTfQ6CAAAdEQe.jpg

To interrupt the e3 bullshit:

Konolyanka is on his way to Donetsk for a medical with Shakhtar. They're paying 35 million for him!!!

So they're almost guaranteed to sell Mkhitaryan now. Come to beautiful Saint Petersburg, Henrikh!

Salvadora

Couldn't help feeling that Ryse would've been infinitely more interesting if Greek/Roman Gods had shown up, God of War style.

The quick time events were a big, big turn off to.

L1NETT

Zoo Tycoon is a killer app for me, no joke lol. Please come to PC.

Ryse is trademark Crytek. Looks awesome, looks so boring to play.

W3 and MGS V looked godly, Titanfall looked addicitivly fun.
Nicely varied indies were also very interesting.

Dead Rising 3 looks too serious, Forza does nothing for me, if Halo 5 is anything like 4 then nope. Quantam Break and Sunset Overdrive look fine, but nothing jaw dropping.

Below and Witcher were the highlights for me.

But the price, plus buying games plus Live puts this baby well into the £650 mark. So uh, no.

Lets go Sony, bring it home baby.

Linius

Oh and lol @ free AC: II and Halo 3. If you own an Xbox and don't have these games already you simply don't want them. What a gift MS :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom