• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I don't think I'll stay up for the Sony conference. I wouldn't be able to handle the constant server crashing at 2 in the morning.

Slizz

Oh goodness.... Barca tellin me bout FIFA

All EASports trailers have been bullshit

EDIT: Oh god Drake in some STUPID ass pants and talking out his ass about it.

Slizz

Settled on a new avatar for next season.

Bza7YY2.png

Tc91

:eek:

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 37s
EA just sent out a press release that Mirror's Edge is not "Mirror's Edge 2." It's an "origin story."

This E3 has been amazing.

Bo-Locks

Was Gaf out for everyone else?

Lots of "down for scheduled maintenance", "504 error' and "Database errors" before I just gave up after a while. I suppose it will continue fro the next 48 hours or so.

It's one of the fundamental constants of universe. The speed of light, the gravitational constant, Planck's constant etc... and the knowledge that no matter what the assurances are from the staff, GAF will always shit the bed during E3. I wonder if this made it into the documentary (cringe)?

Can anyone sum up the Microsoft conference for a non-gamer? Good or bad? Is DRM better or worse than expected? Any other big news? I really can't be bothered going to the other side.

Slizz

Lots of "down for scheduled maintenance", "504 error' and "Database errors" before I just gave up after a while. I suppose it will continue fro the next 48 hours or so.

It's one of the fundamental constants of universe. The speed of light, the gravitational constant, Planck's constant etc... and the knowledge that no matter what the assurances are from the staff, GAF will always shit the bed during E3. I wonder if this made it into the documentary (cringe)?

Can anyone sum up the Microsoft conference for a non-gamer? Good or bad? Is DRM better or worse than expected? Any other big news? I really can't be bothered going to the other side.

MS didn't address anything. Games and 1 mention of Smartglass.

K1LLER7

Same :(

MGS V and Witcher 3 looked great.

Titanfall could be a decent. Ryse looks good but fighting with so many QTE's will ruin it for me. They showed Killer Instinct too.

No mention of DRM, Price is £429/$499.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom