• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Same :(

MGS V and Witcher 3 looked great.

Titanfall could be a decent. Ryse looks good but fighting with so many QTE's will ruin it for me. They showed Killer Instinct too.

No mention of DRM, Price is £429/$499.

These two are on PC, aren't they?

Meier

The Mirror says Pellegrini will finally be announced tomorrow and the DM are claiming that Cesc and Lewa have given Moyes private assurances they'd be interested in a move to United.

Would it be a digital release?
Seems like it might be. Saw someone say F2P. Ugh.

Scum

I wonder if many on GamingGAF are struggling internally with the Xbox One. lol

The Mirror says Pellegrini will finally be announced tomorrow and the DM are claiming that Cesc and Lewa have given Moyes private assurances they'd be interested in a move to United.

Just great. Exactly what they need too.

MGSV is on PC? Really?

I hope so. Never played a Metal Gear before, but I might be intrigued if MGSV shows up on PC.

xintin

tornado warning over, gaf works. CONSPIRACY!

also :lol at FIFA dragging the PS2 out of it's grave. Has there ever been one single game to span three console generations?

Messi

The sniper was the best part of the Metal Gear trailer

ibp2JNl6oVlujM.gif

Lol kojima.

xintin

She looks like Eva Green to me. I like that. That trailer was so great.
Snake choking out Chico for being a snitch again.
I liked that too

Everyone seems to think PS4 will be $399.

Looking forward to this PS4 conference. I've got my snacks ready. Midgets gems, nesquik, cheese and onion crisps, bakewell slices, a ginger bread man, and some apple juice. Yes I eat like a 6 year old.

Koko

Banned

Looking forward to this PS4 conference. I've got my snacks ready. Midgets gems, nesquik, cheese and onion crisps, bakewell slices, a ginger bread man, and some apple juice. Yes I eat like a 6 year old.

I'm already half-way with my snacks and the conference hasn't even started.

Messi

this made me laugh too hard

Yen

Bet this delay is because Cerny and Hirai are frantically wondering what to do with their $599 slide.
screw it, going to bed

bud

sony are such cunts, haha. first they say "no drm! no always online!" and then all of a sudden online multiplayer is behind a paywall. fuck that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom