• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Think Xbox One (or 'Xbone' as the kids call it) has the better exclusives, but PS4 seems the best all round package. Though I don't know where I'd get £350 for it, I'll be a poor student when it's released.
And GT6, Beyond Two Souls make me want to get a PS3 lol

Kenka

Think Xbox One (or 'Xbone' as the kids call it) has the better exclusives, but PS4 seems the best all round package. Though I don't know where I'd get £350 for it, I'll be a poor student when it's released.

The safe strategy is to have a PC at hand.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Massimo Moratti is clueless

“Ranocchia won’t leave,” the Nerazzurri President stated on Tuesday. “Ranocchia is one of the best Italians that we have in defence and he’s an Italian international too.

1-Because he's the only Italian in your defence
2-Not with the national team anymore

Carbonox

iYv1dQ3ksQVC2.png

Sold

Now for the painful wait. Dare I say I want Summer over ASAP so we can get to the fun part of the year.

Slizz

MS conditioned me to not giving a fuck to pay to play online.

Now I will be abandoning them for Sony. Exclusive games do little for me.

LNBL

I'm still going with the XB1, in all honesty MS's exclusive were killing Sony until those last 20 minutes with the DRM related stuff.

I'm still going with the XB1, in all honesty MS's exclusive were killing Sony until those last 20 minutes with the DRM related stuff.

If you're a little on the fence, I'd wait until Naughty Dog and SSM reveal their new games. Guerilla have a new IP as well

@operon, an Xbox/anti-Sony avatar would be the ultimate insult :p

edit: This auto-logout and increased post-delay time is starting to fuck things up

If you're a little on the fence, I'd wait until Naughty Dog and SSM reveal their new games. Guerilla have a new IP as well

@operon, an Xbox/anti-Sony avatar would be the ultimate insult :p

Give him a "PS4 Sucks" avatar. I want to see the type of replies he gets when he's over on gaming side.

Davos is awesome in the books

And you'd miss me more than you care to admit.

@Major Lazer, did Kewell play for a club last season? Remember him fucking about asking for far better wages than he deserved
Kewell fucked around and thought people were still interested in him on he world stage, he had a short stint in some middle eastern league I think.

Now he's back playing for Melbourne Heart on minimum wage...karma.

Kewell fucked around and thought people were still interested in him on he world stage, he had a short stint in some middle eastern league I think.

Now he's back playing for Melbourne Heart on minimum wage...karma.

His career with Liverpool was odd

Injured - Rubbish - Injured - Good - Injured - Rubbish - Something of a renaissance when it was obvious he was leaving - Gone.

His career with Liverpool was odd

Injured - Rubbish - Injured - Good - Injured - Rubbish - Something of a renaissance when it was obvious he was leaving - Gone.
He was arguably the most talented Australian footballer ever produced, could've been anything if he wasn't chronically injured for the majority of his career.

Only reason he is still playing is he wants to make the World Cup squad. If he gets anywhere near our starting lineup we are screwed, he can't offer much anymore.

Clegg

Doncaster chairman John Ryan confirms the Championship side are one of several clubs interested in Manchester Uniteds's Nick Powell

A Championship loan would be good for Powell. He's already proven himself a very good player at League 2 level and he's too good to play under 21's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom