• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder

Good win by Australia, just need to beat Iraq next week and we are on the way to Brazil.

Yep, we are very lucky to be in Asia, if we were in any other confederation we would be fucked, lol.

Where lucky that Asia gets 4 spots as Japan and Korea are the only good nations.

GorillaJu

I think it'd be funnier if Hitcher had to use an avatar that a legitimate Xbox fanboy would use. Like XBOX (day)ONE on a green background with that "only on Xbox" stamp in the corner.

operon

I think it'd be funnier if Hitcher had to use an avatar that a legitimate Xbox fanboy would use. Like XBOX (day)ONE on a green background with that "only on Xbox" stamp in the corner.

Like that perhaps the Day one achievement, I have to use this because I lost a bet etc

Clegg

Do you reckon Hull would give him enough minutes?
Maybe.

We have a good relationship with Bruce and I think he could use a player like Powell. But imo he'd gain more by getting regular games at Championship level than the odd start or sub appearance in the Premier League.

bjaelke

Sánto @Zizouology
Suárez was quizzed about which partnership would score more goals, Messi and Neymar or him and Cristiano at Madrid. Responded with a smile.

Sánto @Zizouology
Luis Suárez: "Ha ha ha! At the moment, Cristiano is in Madrid and I'm in Liverpool. I don't know what's going to happen. It's complicated"

LLShC.gif

Not sure, but Africa is way more competitive than Asia. I think they may have 4 as well.

Still feel bad that either of Jordan or Oman might miss out on their first world cup as technically Australia shouldn't really be in Asia .
Asia is really improving as a confederation, wether Australia should be in it or not is a contentious issue. I miss our regular thrashings of powerhouses like American Samoa and Vanuatu

operon

Sánto @Zizouology
Suárez was quizzed about which partnership would score more goals, Messi and Neymar or him and Cristiano at Madrid. Responded with a smile.

Sánto @Zizouology
Luis Suárez: "Ha ha ha! At the moment, Cristiano is in Madrid and I'm in Liverpool. I don't know what's going to happen. It's complicated"

LLShC.gif

He'll probably head to Madrid, with Ronaldo leaving not long afterwards, like how he was going to partner torres at Liverpool

FootballFan

Yep, we are very lucky to be in Asia, if we were in any other confederation we would be fucked, lol.

Where lucky that Asia gets 4 spots as Japan and Korea are the only good nations.

Australia saw the rapid improvement of New Zealand and needed an excuse to get out of there.

GorillaJu

My friend really liked the Division reveal but I wasn't that impressed personally. The Order 1886 looks much cooler to me. But I'm always harsh on Ubisoft. I never buy their games (except Rayman)

I mention this because it looks like they're both L4D-like party-based shooters

Sánto @Zizouology

Sánto @Zizouology

LLShC.gif

Wish he'd shut the fuck up. Its honestly like he forgets that the internet exists.

@odd, watched The Division gameplay on youtube. Looks like any otehr TPS with exceptional graphics. What is it doing that is so exciting. UI looked shite as well,

Sánto @Zizouology

Sánto @Zizouology

LLShC.gif
Only Gods knows.

choodi

Banned
Good win by Australia, just need to beat Iraq next week and we are on the way to Brazil.

Great performance by Australia. Sadly, if we managed to play like that in at least one of the other qualifiers, we would be in Brazil by now.

I also did some sums (correct me if I am wrong), but if we had beaten Japan in our last game, we would technically be qualified after the win tonight as we have a much better goal difference than Oman ( +2 compared to -4).

GorillaJu

Suarez you made it complicated you dumb fuck. If you want to go then you have your reps contact your club. Making some daft "come and get me" plea isn't doing anyone any favors.

Linius

The Division looks like a very promising game. I love the setting and I love the idea of roaming that setting with a bunch friends while communicating over the headset. And the fact that it's not a regular shooter or something, the RPG elements should give it some proper depth. We'll have to wait and see and learn more about all that's possible and what game is about exactly but this first footage really got me.

And the Watch Dogs gameplay demo from the PS4 presser really impressed me. It seems that you have endless possibilities to exploit your surroundings in to your benefits. And helping that guy escape by guiding him while you look trough street cams looks like a real fun mission.

WJD

Fucking MS. More and better exclusives but you've fucked it all up with your always online rubbish, kinect and silly price.

Sony saved a mostly dull conference with their price and used game policy announcements but neither are amazingly impressive at the moment.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If you're a PC gamer, you can live without Microsoft's consoles.

The last game I played on my 360 was Ninja Gaiden II..

Edit: Actually I'm not sure. But it was yearS ago.

GorillaJu

Fucking MS. More and better exclusives but you've fucked it all up with your always online rubbish, kinect and silly price.

Sony saved a mostly dull conference with their price and used game policy announcements but neither are amazingly impressive at the moment.

What XBO exclusives did you like? Nothing really grabbed me. I thought Second Son and The Order are way cooler than TitanFall or Quantum Break. QB looked pretty good though. And Killer Instinct gets my nostalgia juices flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom