• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

uGr3was.jpg

The infamous football twins Javi and Martinez.

confuziz

Banned
VI reporting that PSV and Norwich agreed to a transfer of Ola Toivonen.

thijsslegers ‏@thijsslegers 49s

Dit akkoord wil overigens niet zeggen dat #toivonen naar #norwich vertrekt. Speler moet natuurlijk zelf ook willen
Expand
thijsslegers thijsslegers ‏@thijsslegers 1m

Brands wil nog niet verder gaan dan 'concrete interesse van #norwich in #toivonen.' Onze bronnen spreken over principe-akkoord

not really =P

LNBL

Dit akkoord wil overigens niet zeggen dat #toivonen naar #norwich vertrekt. Speler moet natuurlijk zelf ook willen
Expand

Brands wil nog niet verder gaan dan 'concrete interesse van #norwich in #toivonen.' Onze bronnen spreken over principe-akkoord

not really =P

The clubs have reached a consesus he said, Brands will never confirm this before the deal is set for 100%

WJD

What XBO exclusives did you like? Nothing really grabbed me. I thought Second Son and The Order are way cooler than TitanFall or Quantum Break. QB looked pretty good though. And Killer Instinct gets my nostalgia juices flowing.

Insomniac game, Quantum Break, KI, Below and to a lesser extent Halo.

Only thing that I really liked from PS4 was Infamous, which looked extremely good.

K1LLER7

What XBO exclusives did you like? Nothing really grabbed me. I thought Second Son and The Order are way cooler than TitanFall or Quantum Break. QB looked pretty good though. And Killer Instinct gets my nostalgia juices flowing.
Yup, I feel the same. Except I'm not too hyped for Killer Instinct. Most games shown which I'll get are multi-platform titles.

LNBL

Expand

not really =P

IF toivonen agrees, PSV get 5.5 million

GorillaJu

Insomniac game, Quantum Break, KI, Below and to a lesser extent Halo.

Only thing that I really liked from PS4 was Infamous, which looked extremely good.

Right, I forgot about the Insomniac game. I love Ratchet in all its incarnations so I'd assume it's a good one. I didn't realize it was exclusive though. Must have missed that.

Second Son will be the first Infamous game I buy.

KI as a free-to-play game with paid characters is a kick in the balls. I hope there's a full, standard version with all the characters unlocked, though. The character models looked sick.

Carbonox

I'm pretty sure Gran Turismo 6 is getting a PS4 release as well next year. At least Sony hinted at such around the time it was revealed for PS3.

I reckon The Last Guardian will get released on PS4 as well.

Scum

Oh, Hitcher. lol
EA can fuck off. It's just a damn shame that Konami are just as fucking useless with Pro Evo at the mo.

Linius

I'm going with

1) The Division
2) MGS V
3) Watch Dogs

But AC:IV, FIFA 14 and Mirror's Edge are also games that peak my levels of interest. Though there wasn't anything special shown about them at E3. Oh and not to forget Trials: Fusion.

Linius

Oh lol, almost forgot about Battlefront. And Battlefield seems pretty neat too. Might get that as my multiplayer dude bro experience on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom