• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGS5 and The Witcher 3 looked fantastic. The teaser for the Black Tusk game was the most exciting thing for me personally. Killzone Shadowfall looked good as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1365616388-dark-souls-ii-playstation-3-ps3-1.jpg

You just know you're gonna get Bukkake'd in that castle.

So, everything is in 2014? -_-

Wilbur

Banned
Ryse looked great until the combat started, then it turned to shit.

The Division and The Crew both look like good fun, but as for exclusives I can't say I saw any of the Sony or Xbox conferences so... don't even know what the exclusives are lol.

Sad thing is that the highlight of PS4 showing was the console, the price point, the DRM thing, everything that people have been asking for... and the highlight of the Xbox showing was a game that isn't even exclusive loooool.

I'm not one for console wars in the slightest, but common sense just says PS4 100%.

K1LLER7

Ryse looked great until the combat started, then it turned to shit.

The Division and The Crew both look like good fun, but as for exclusives I can't say I saw any of the Sony or Xbox conferences so... don't even know what the exclusives are lol.

Sad thing is that the highlight of PS4 showing was the console, the price point, the DRM thing, everything that people have been asking for... and the highlight of the Xbox showing was a game that isn't even exclusive loooool.

I'm not one for console wars in the slightest, but common sense just says PS4 100%.
Wii U bro. We gots to save Princess Peach :p

Scum

I'm going to wait 'til E3 is over before I place my 3DS XL order. I'm looking forward to the Pokemon X/Y roundtable.

Wilbur

Banned
Battlefield 4 looks like great fun, and I'm fucking hyped for Battlefront. Shit should be great online, can't wait to play with you guys.

I liked Sony's commitment to indie games, they had a lot of first party things lined up. Might all be smoke and mirrors but they genuinely seem to have learnt from PS3 stuff while MS rested on their laurels with XB1 and Nintendo did the same after the Wii.

They need a proper strong showing to even make me think about getting one. I was just thinking about my approach to gaming, and I literally can't be fucked to play much.

My games of this generation have been ones that have taken me by surprise and made themselves absolutely replayable. As much as I enjoyed Bioshock the first time round, I can't go back to it and I haven't even bothered starting Infinite. As much as I enjoyed Portal 2, it felt like a slog playing it again and I can't be fucked to. Nothing I've seen at E3 so far jumps out at me like it's going to be one of my favourite games, but I like being taken by surprise.

There's less than 10 games of this whole generation I can say I loved.

I'm going off on some weird diatribe now. But fuck it, as much as PS4 will be the console we get, nothing there has amazed me. Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts isn't my thing, the driving and shooting games will be fun but nothing special. Off the top of my head I can name 7 games that I was amazed by this gen. That sucks.

Live blog OVER

Alpende

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
2. The Division
3. Battlefield 4

Others; Mirror's Edge 2, MGSV (provided it's easy to step in for newcomers). Not to sure about The Order and Second Son. Destiny didn't peak my interest, the same goes for Titanfall.

Linius

It came to my attention that Drive Club will be the first free PS+ game. So basically when you get the PS4 and a year of PS+ you get that game free.

Yen

It came to my attention that Drive Club will be the first free PS+ game. So basically when you get the PS4 and a year of PS+ you get that game free.
I imagine it will be a stripped down version, with lots of DLC to buy - tracks, cars.

GorillaJu

Never been a Pokemon guy, not since I was 14 when it first came out on my old ass Game Boy. I was super stoked to finally get it because Nintendo Power had been hyping it up as the next big thing from Japan (went for Blue), had fun with it for a year or two, but never bought another iteration.

I imagine it will be a stripped down version, with lots of DLC to buy - tracks, cars.

They give out free full games with PS+ all the time. It's probably just being used as an incentive to get people on the + boat with the launch of 4. Highly doubt it's stripped down, but if it is I'll just buy the regular version. I want Drive Club so bad.

Yen

Never been a Pokemon guy, not since I was 14 when it first came out on my old ass Game Boy. I was super stoked to finally get it because Nintendo Power had been hyping it up as the next big thing from Japan (went for Blue), had fun with it for a year or two, but never bought another iteration.

They give out free full games with PS+ all the time. It's probably just being used as an incentive to get people on the + boat with the launch of 4. Highly doubt it's stripped down, but if it is I'll just buy the regular version. I want Drive Club so bad.

Just couldn't see them giving away a brand new game w/o a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom