• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

I didn't know this, so I feel like a bit of a dick now.
Shame on you, Bungie. :p

Insider @712insider 55s
BREAKING NEWS'; REPORTS IN SPAIN UNDERSTAND MADRID WILL SELL RONALDO FOR 75 MILLION AND SPEND THAT MONEY ON BALE

soooooooooo....time for get my hopes up?
Sure. We'll take Ronaldo and keep Bale! \o/

Is that PC ordered yet? One thing to change if it isn't, if it has been never worry.

Not yet ordered. What can I change?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
lol argentina looks like they have weights on their legs and ecuador flying around. such an unfair advantage, it's not even a pretty match.

FootballFan

BRENDAN PLEASE

The writing is cringeworthy. Gameplay looked cool as fuck.

Watched Sony's conference before and it was ass. Can't understand how everyone's creaming themselves over it. Where were the exclusive games? They basically told everyone that there was no DRM, revealed that you'll now have to pay for online multiplayer, showed a few games that we've already seen, and everyone's wetting themselves. I was really disappointed with it. Zero megatons. Zero.

Destiny was good, like.

Sony didn't need a megaton to impress everyone, that is how bad Microsoft stuffed up the X1. It's not really hard to see why everyone's creaming themselves when it's such a better option to it's main rival.

It's $100 cheaper, doesn't require you to be online all the time and check in every 24 hours, let's you rent/trade/borrow games, PS+ takes a massive shit on Live, better/faster/stronger hardware, etc.

Meier

It's fucking weird, man.

Nobody gives a shit about actual games. Give me a CG trailer for a game that was announced seven years ago, and tell me that I can trade my games in, and I'm going to drop a load in my undies.

Games in the release window are finite and exciting for a year or two. Fucked up policies can ruin a system for a generation.

Arnie

Sony didn't need a megaton to impress everyone, that is how bad Microsoft stuffed up the X1. It's not really hard to see why everyone's creaming themselves when it's such a better option to it's main rival.

It's $100 cheaper, doesn't require you to be online all the time and check in every 24 hours, let's you rent/trade/borrow games, PS+ takes a massive shit on Live, better/faster/stronger hardware, etc.

Games in the release window are finite and exciting for a year or two. Fucked up policies can ruin a system for a generation.

But we should be excited by games, not policies.

I agree with all of what you guys are saying, apart from 'Sony didn't need a megaton'. Sony needed more reasons for people to be excited about buying the PS4, I don't think they did that. Microsoft gave me plenty of reasons to buy an Xbox One (but I'm not going to because of the hardware/price combination).

From a games perspective Microsoft nailed it. Sony fell flat, to me. Again, I'm not one of these people who's bothered about the used game/always online stuff, so all that boring political stuff did nothing for me.

All that built up anger finally getting released, I understand, must suck to get your ass consistently beaten by a national team as bad as Denmarks.

you're Danish?

HA HA HA!!

you have 6 points out of 6 matches in one of the easiest groups.

who gives a fuck when, where or how you beat us, you ate 4 from Armenia.

HA HA HA!!

you're Danish?

HA HA HA!!

you have 6 points out of 6 matches in one of the easiest groups.

who gives a fuck when, where or how you beat us, you ate 4 from Armenia.

HA HA HA!!

You hurt me.

ib0OOw3RYLRaBH.gif

Oh wait, don't give a shit although there is joy in seeing Portugal getting beat.

ixwJrrRa8y9yK.gif

Zabojnik

Fucking Kojima. Did it again. MGS5 is already my GOTY. Haters get bent.

How the hell did England U21 manage to lose to Israel? I can only assume Zaha didn't play?

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone see Masch get sent off?

He was being stretchered off the field as he was hurt, then he randomly kicks(kinda) the injury cart driver :lol

Here it is.

Yeah I commented on this in the Whatsapp group :lol :lol :lol, what a fucking idiot.

Round up:

* Elder Scrolls Online on PS4 hnnnnggghh
* New Pokemon trailer hnnnnggghh
* Hobbit trailer hnnngghuh Smaug looks shit
* Haven't watched this MGSV trailer yet but its 10 minutes lol its a fucking trailer plus the only MGS I've played is 4 do I give a shit or nay

holy shit my name changed #baconsaurus rex

kharma45

Go on, Kharma. Build me a new rig, please. :D

Right there is this build with the new 770
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£155.99 @ Aria PC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (£24.49 @ CCL Computers)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard (£119.98 @ Dabs)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (£52.99 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (£125.99 @ Aria PC)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£49.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card (£329.98 @ Dabs)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case (£74.58 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (£111.37 @ Aria PC)
Total: £1045.36
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-06-12 00:23 BST+0100)

Even with Haswell being out I don't think it is worth the price premium. GPU there is the 7970 if you'd rather stick with it. Part of me would for the free games, wider bus and more VRAM. You could save £20 on the PSU too if you wanted. It's not quite as good but still a quality unit https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-018-SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom