• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
FIFA 14's cover featuring messi and some weird skin disease

vTfTX3Zl.jpg

What a shite football game.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
AMIDO BALDE’S ex-coach last night told Celtic they’ll land a “beast” of a striker.
One so strong and powerful only a SUMO wrestler will get him off the ball.

:lol The fuck does that even mean.

I need to stop reading this tabloid shit.

FootballFan

FIFA 14's cover featuring messi and some weird skin disease

vTfTX3Zl.jpg

Messi looks sick. :( I hope he is okay.

They've made some players look really odd in some FIFA covers in the past. I still remember Ronaldinho's belly button standing out in FIFA 06. Random I know, I think they even photoshopped it out of some later copies.

I'm gonna wait for the next staff discount raise at Sainsburys and hope it coincides with normal preorders, rather than this £20 voucher nonsense whcih basically seems like retailers going 'people want these consoles bad, FREE MONEY'

rodvik

Who the heck is this? I keep seeing her posted.

AMIDO BALDE’S ex-coach last night told Celtic they’ll land a “beast” of a striker.
One so strong and powerful only a SUMO wrestler will get him off the ball.

:lol The fuck does that even mean.

I need to stop reading this tabloid shit.

Celtic in shock Benteke swoop!

Hell why not he has bene linked with every other club , you guys might as well have a shot :)

Batigol

Banned
I'm gonna wait for the next staff discount raise at Sainsburys and hope it coincides with normal preorders, rather than this £20 voucher nonsense whcih basically seems like retailers going 'people want these consoles bad, FREE MONEY'

Where's Orlando Bloom avatar gone man?

I've just watched the extended trailer for MGS V.

The first few minutes of new footage caught me a bit by surprise.

MS's biggest success of E3 was in confusing everybody regarding which games are exclusive, timed exclusive, full-experience exclusive and genuinely multiplatform

Messi

Say what you will about Kojima's actual games, but the dude knows how to make a cool ass trailer and pick amazing music.

Arnie

I've just watched the extended trailer for MGS V.

I wasn't expecting those first few minutes to be so in your face.

TORTURE, CHILD SOLDIERS, SCOOPING INTESTINES

"I can still feel the limbs I've lost, just like those fallen comrades on the battlefield", wrote Kojima, between sips of Chang

Ocelot and Big Boss on horseback, both characters sounds completely different.

Queue Konami gameplay demonstration complete with dodgy font and sporadic editing.

Clegg

Why sign a right back on a 5 year deal who won't play over Rafael?
He came over for a trial a couple of months ago and impressed the coaches. He's been signed for two reasons imo.

1)To play when Rafa needs resting/is injured.

2)To provide an actual alternative at right back. Smalling, Jones and Valencia all played at RB last season and none were particularly. By bringing in a new right back we don't need to have players playing out of position.

Or the alternative theory is that we just took a punt on a youth prospect and he'll spend most of his time with the U-21's while Fabio returns from loan and becomes Rafael's back up.

Wilbur

Banned
Varela is cover and young enough so that he won't expect instant game time and so that he can be there long term and share duties with Raf

He's meant to be good, why not.

Just seen the latest Mad Men, damnnnnn.

What's going on with Pokemon where can I watch it?

I'm just following GAF thread and Twitter, I don't think its being filmed. @Pokemon are live blogging it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom