• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Christ, next gen games running at £55 each on Amazon and controllers at £90(!). UK getting absolutely fucked so far.

Batigol

Banned
Musa is no reject. He played for a sucky club and got a step up with CSKA ;)

Seems like it could be back for good. Moving really snappy at the moment.. which couldn't be said about an hour ago before it went back down.

I'm sure everyone has seen by now but Navas is official as well.

That%20famous%20shirt%20shot.ashx

That's one handsome mofo

Wilbur

Banned
Since when was the post limit 120 seconds, fucking gaf. Evilore spend more money please instead of trying to insert rolled up five dollar bills into taiwanese hookers

Imagine having a threesome with AVB and Navas.

FootballFan LOOOOOOOOL that picture just made me spit all over the screen

FootballFan

Since when was the post limit 120 seconds, fucking gaf. Evilore spend more money please instead of trying to insert rolled up five dollar bills into taiwanese hookers

Imagine having a threesome with AVB and Navas.

FootballFan LOOOOOOOOL that picture just made me spit all over the screen

Hahahahaha.

Post limit 120 seconds so we post less = easier for the servers to handle(which they still don't). Pretty shitty imo.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Where are you guys in the UK pre-ordering PS4 from? I'd rather not give Game 20 quid for free if I don't have to and I'd like to place a couple and cancel a few of the worse offers anyway.

kharma45

Christ, next gen games running at £55 each on Amazon and controllers at £90(!). UK getting absolutely fucked so far.

The controllers won't be that price, nor will the games. It's placeholder pricing.

Games will likely be £40-45, controller the same.

Where are you guys in the UK pre-ordering PS4 from? I'd rather not give Game 20 quid for free if I don't have to and I'd like to place a couple and cancel a few of the worse offers anyway.

Amazon.

K1LLER7

Nomura really did make a straight up action movie FF game. I thought he was bullshitting.

It looks great. Hopefully it plays better than XIII and we won't have to wait too long.

Didn't even realise Wilbury changed his name to Wilbur. Should've gone with Turkeyburger

I just preordered on Amazon. It was like £352 with first class shipping. I might change it to ShopTo eventually though.

FootballFan

The controllers won't be that price, nor will the games. It's placeholder pricing.

Games will likely be £40-45, controller the same.

Yep. Ps4 placeholder price here was $1200 a month ago..haha. Now it's $650.

Controllers are always a rip off anyway, and they never go down in price. PS3 controllers have been at $105 here since launch.

Everything drops in price, from cables to consoles to games, just not the controllers. I realise why but it still is shit.

Scum

Right there is this build with the new 770
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor (£155.99 @ Aria PC)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler (£24.49 @ CCL Computers)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H ATX LGA1155 Motherboard (£119.98 @ Dabs)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (£52.99 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (£125.99 @ Aria PC)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (£49.99 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card (£329.98 @ Dabs)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case (£74.58 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply (£111.37 @ Aria PC)
Total: £1045.36
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-06-12 00:23 BST+0100)

Even with Haswell being out I don't think it is worth the price premium. GPU there is the 7970 if you'd rather stick with it. Part of me would for the free games, wider bus and more VRAM. You could save £20 on the PSU too if you wanted. It's not quite as good but still a quality unit https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-018-SS

Cheers, guv'nor.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Cheers, grabbed an Amazon preorder. Will see what's going on with ShopTo etc later. Might place one in a shop that'll have a midnight launch just in case.

rodvik

Looks like a Lambert signing :) Seems VERY right footed though...

Not much better than I would think he could have success in a better league than the dutch, he's nearly 2 meters tall and still can't head the ball to save his life. He's good in front of goal though and should be going to a bigger club this window.

Thanks. Will be an interesting signing for us if we get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom