• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

What's up with these strange unveilings from United and City? The Navas pic looks like he's on a green screen in Seville, and this guy is posing in front of a hazy picture of Old Trafford from the mid '90's.

So are you ready for lewanawesomski playing at barca next season?

pj5EKmE.png

Meier

What's up with these strange unveilings from United and City? The Navas pic looks like he's on a green screen in Seville, and this guy is posing in front of a hazy picture of Old Trafford from the mid '90's.

I dunno about the kid from United but Navas is in NYC for Spain's friendly versus Ireland which is happening right now (prep for their Confederation's Cup team). He was unveiled by Claudio Reyna (new sporting director for NYC FC).

Ubisoft are the most incompetent cunts of all the big publishers

Playing FC3 co-op with randoms, each fucking mission lasts an hour. Some cunts leave the game and it boots the two who are left, so I have to start from the beginning. What kind of fucking idiot designed this, and who the fuck thought it was a good idea to include this shitty co-op in the trophy list?

Also, you can't even select which chapter to play when going Public. What a lazily-designed, half-assed game Far Cry 3 is.

6/10. At best.

Scum

Wow Barca were willing to pay Varane's buyout clause but he didn't want to move.

Goddamn!

Ubisoft are the most incompetent cunts of all the big publishers

Playing FC3 co-op with randoms, each fucking mission lasts an hour. Some cunts leave the game and it boots the two who are left, so I have to start from the beginning. What kind of fucking idiot designed this, and who the fuck thought it was a good idea to include this shitty co-op in the trophy list?

Also, you can't even select which chapter to play when going Public. What a lazily-designed, half-assed game Far Cry 3 is.

6/10. At best.

Video Game design, yo. All flash. Most of the time.

Would anyone do me a massive failure tomorrow/whenever and help me get through these last 3 missions on PS3? Bollocks to trying again with randoms when they can fuck you over like that. Livid.

I'm aware that trophy hunting is a waste of time, but still.

Infamous Second Son is looking AMAZING.

Second Son Gameplay

If Sucker Punch can make a game look like this I shudder to think what Naughty Dog are going to do. Playstation exclusives always look so good visually.

My most anticipated of all the revealed PS4 games. Infamous 1 and 2 knocked it out of the park in terms of controls and traversal, if they can meld that with AAA graphics and presentation, its going to be amazing. Character seems to be a likeable douchebag :D

Messi

My most anticipated of all the revealed PS4 games. Infamous 1 and 2 knocked it out of the park in terms of controls and traversal, if they can meld that with AAA graphics and presentation, its going to be amazing. Character seems to be a likeable douchebag :D

Have to say, I liked him from the first trailer and he grew on me even more with this recent stuff.

FootballFan

Would anyone do me a massive failure tomorrow/whenever and help me get through these last 3 missions on PS3? Bollocks to trying again with randoms when they can fuck you over like that. Livid.

I'm aware that trophy hunting is a waste of time, but still.

Hmm. UCK_MY_ICK to the rescue?

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid offered twice as much to Santos for Neymar, with higher wages, Neymar picked Barca.

Neymar told Real to go fuck themselves <3

Go suck a dick, Madshit.

HURRDURR

And thanks the old gods, the new gods, the Lord of Light, the Great Other, even the goddamn many faced God that he did :D

I hope football is more competetive next season.

The Portuguese league is the only one I even slightly care about which went to the wire

Its starting to feel like a team that drops 5 points in the first 2 games can't win the title, because the entire league outside the top 2 or 3 is a pushover.

Wilbur

Banned
Oi, Wilbury! Pokemans info. Nao. :<

7:12: EVs and IVs will be more visible in X/Y.
7:10: Clauncher and Skrelp confirmed to be two of the Pokemon from our previous post.
7:10: Here's a photo of Sky Battles and a photo of Horde Encounters. Sky Battles employ many different camera angles.
7:09: No to Red and Blue on Virtual Console.
7:06: The region is based on France. They wanted to focus on beauty.
7:05: They're not revealing the amount of new Pokemon yet. (Probably because it's not finalized?)
7:03: Fairy-type was created partly to combat the imbalance of Dragon-type's power and some imbalances in the type chart. Just like Dark and Steel back in Generation II.
7:02: Pokemon can be imported from previous games.
7:01: Now it's Q&A for 30 minutes. The first question is if there will be more than one save file allowed. The answer is no.
7:01: Photos are apparently allowed now that the presentation is over. This again reinforces that they accidentally leaked the trailer I posted earlier.
7:00: Okay, so it seems that my thoughts were correct - they probably didn't mean to show that trailer earlier. The one person they probably didn't want to be there if they accidentally leaked something just happened to be there right when they accidentally leaked something. @_@ No wonder TPCi isn't happy with us - but hey, we didn't know it wasn't meant to be shown!
6:59: Pokemon has announced that's the end of the presentation. They'll be posting a recap video tomorrow.
6:56: The Sky Battle demo is still going on, and Pokemon's Twitter made a point of saying Talonflame was switched out for Haunter and that it's surprisingly not a Flying-type. So this is obvious confirmation that as our leaker said Pokemon with Levitate are allowed.
6:54: Talonflame, a new Fire- and Flying-type Pokemon, has just been revealed in a Sky Battle demo against Noctowl. It's the bird we showed earlier today.
6:53: As our leaker revealed, Sky Battles are limited to Flying-type Pokemon and a few others (Pokemon with Levitate?). A demo is about to be shown.
6:53: Sky Battles have been confirmed.
6:51: Hordes are meant to balance difficulty and keep people from capturing a powerful Pokemon in the wild and breezing through.
6:50: There will now be a new battle scenario called "Horde Encounters" - it's what we saw in the previous post with Froakie vs. the Houndour. Your Pokemon vs. 5, and they can be different ones. You have to battle all of them.
6:49: Pokemon you play with in Pokemon-Aime will be stronger in battles.
6:47: Masuda is discussing Pokemon-Aime.
6:45: Backtracking. Other Pokemon will apparently be rideable too, including Rhydon, which is shown in the game startup screen.
6:43: Backtracking, but there was apparently a new Fire-type shown that looks like a small dog.
6:40: There have been 80 million trades since D/P.
6:38: The games feature multiple camera angles and viewpoints, even split screen.
6:35: Skrelp is a Poison- and Water-type Pokemon (the seahorse from the previous post?). Clauncher is a Water-type Pokemon (the crustacean from the previous post?).
6:32: It communicates via local StreetPass and Wi-Fi to track even people you pass by.
6:31: The new PSS (Player Search System) will allow players to search for others locally or globally (via Wi-Fi) to battle and trade.
Perhaps that explains the German woman from earlier today.
6:28: Players will be able to choose from 1 of 7 languages to play the game (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, or Korean).

http://pokebeach.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom