• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Is he really that bad?

That is a good deal for Villa though.

He's still a good goal poacher he just didn't fit Lambert's system at all. He needs wingers who stretech the defence and supply him balls from out wide.

I'm glad it looks like he's going though because he's the most expensive person on our wage bill (£65k p/w) and he hardly ever plays for us.

I think he'll be received warmly whenever he returns to Villa Park as he kept us up the two seasons before last.

Hixx

Bent will score goals for the skunks

He would also evolve into the biggest fucking bellend in the history of Footballing Cunts.

Walshy

He's still a good goal poacher he just didn't fit Lambert's system at all. He needs wingers who stretech the defence and supply him balls from out wide.

I'm glad it looks like he's going though because he's the most expensive person on our wage bill (£65k p/w) and he hardly ever plays for us.

I think he'll be received warmly whenever he returns to Villa Park as he kept us up the two seasons before last.
Fair enough.

Always rated Bent, he has a decent record wherever he has gone. He'll do a decent job for Newcastle if he goes there but I doubt Newcastle fans will be accepting of him after he played for Sunderland :lol

Fair enough.

Always rated Bent, he has a decent record wherever he has gone. He'll do a decent job for Newcastle if he goes there but I doubt Newcastle fans will be accepting of him after he played for Sunderland :lol

Beggers can't be choosers. And when your strikers are Papiss Cisse and Shola Ameobi, you're most certainly beggers

Ashes

Banned
God I'm so excited for next season. So excited.

Moysey United. Mou Chelsea. Pellegrini City. Arsenal have their best chances in ages to challenge. Stability with two good coaches at Spurs and Liverpool. Everton with a good young manager who plays attractive football. Welsh derby. Solid Newcastle team benefitting from no European games. Aston Villa encouraged by staying up and working more under Lambert. Stoke might play a bit better. Pochettino has to prove himself in transfer market. Potential for Holloway to embarrass himself. Di Canio for an entire year.

I'm so excited.

So excited.

So fucking excited.

Fucking internationals.

I hope you were not watching the England under 21 side.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GdS: RM has given approval to the transfer of Higuain to Juve for 22M, but do not want it to be made official until the signing of Suarez.

Ancelotti has asked Real Madrid not to complete Higuain's departure till Suarez's signing is completed

Linius

Probably will. Jan Smit will sell basically anyone if he can get a good price for them, regardless of whether he has players to replace them.

He wasn't happy with our price. We offered one miln. but Smit wants more. At least Duarte wants to play for Ajax so maybe we can work something out.

Walshy

Sign Suarez, then.

Give us the money, we need to load on Henrikh.
The Guardian are saying that we are using the Andy Carroll money to go after Mkrtchyan, suggesting that Suarez moving isn't a factor in us going after him.

It is also Andy Carroll's reluctance to accept a £15m move to West Ham United that is impacting on Liverpool's immediate transfer plans, such as formalising their interest in Shakhtar Donetsk's £22m-rated midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

David Gold (WHU Chairman) said that it's 75/25 chance that he is gonna sign for West Ham.

Arnie

The Guardian are saying that we are using the Andy Carroll money to go after Mkrtchyan, suggesting that Suarez moving isn't a factor in us going after him.

David Gold (WHU Chairman) said that it's 75/25 chance that he is gonna sign for West Ham.

Will believe it when I see it.

Suarez is pissing me off, though. We need to ring Real and give them a deadline and a price, because it's clear they're going to do something. They need to know in unequivocal terms that if they offer lower than a certain amount we'll terminate negotiations. Make it like a ransom in one of those hostage films, except instead of shooting Suarez in the head we'll send him a text saying, "you're staying. Look forward to another season in naughty Warrior gear."

Slizz

Why does United take forever to reveal the away kit?

To build that suspense. 650 million waiting.

PpGkqwb.gif

Slizz

Ahhhh, that PES cycle starting again.

1. Trailer at E3
2. PES is back
3. Demo is awful
4. Second revised demo comes out.
5. Also awful
6. Repeat in 1 year.

Hixx

Ahhhh, that PES cycle starting again.

1. Trailer at E3
2. PES is back
3. Demo is awful
4. Second revised demo comes out.
5. Also awful
6. Repeat in 1 year.

You need to put the PES fans screaming "it's an old build! The next one will be great!" in between 3 and 4.

Tc91

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
JUST IN: Lionel Messi and his father investigated by spanish tax authorities for allegedly 4m € tax not payed

This could get Messi.

Apparently Rui Patricio already said goodbye to his team mates. He´s as good as gone, just hope he will go to a top club because he deserves that and much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom