• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
is there any truth to the AVB to PSG talk?

Well it's being reported everywhere so I'm sure there's interest.

I find it hard to see him leaving though, if he did intimate a desire to leave I would have no respect for him at all. We gave him a chance to rebuild his shattered reputation and he owes us a bit of commitment.

pappe

Well it's being reported everywhere so I'm sure there's interest.

I find it hard to see him leaving though, if he did intimate a desire to leave I would have no respect for him at all. We gave him a chance to rebuild his shattered reputation and he owes us a bit of commitment.

I cant see him follow the money and make the same mistake twice. (going from Porto to Chelsea.)

Hixx

Can't believe we are going to pay £8m for some Serie B striker.

Got excited as fuck when I saw Paulinho too
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

sohois

I wonder who PSG will go for when Ancelotti leaves, assuming AVB doesn't work out. Presumably they would want someone high profile rather than an up-and-comer; what big names are currently out of work? I can't see them going for Mancini after his crap CL.

What's Hiddink up to? Maybe get Lippi from China? Rijkard?

Lumsden and Cooke.

The former is a Coach and the latter a technical assistant.
Hmm. Gotta say, whilst I appreciate Moyes is the boss and he needs to have his own people around him I am really uncomfortable that we are letting some of the staff go. Not too fussed about the senior coaches actually, would have liked Steele to stay after he put so much time and effort into helping De God. But if it's true the youth coaches are leaving..yikes.

I don't like the home kit. Too much going on around the collar.
It's nice I bought it.

Hmm. Gotta say, whilst I appreciate Moyes is the boss and he needs to have his own people around him I am really uncomfortable that we are letting some of the staff go. Not too fussed about the senior coaches actually, would have liked Steele to stay after he put so much time and effort into helping De God. But if it's true the youth coaches are leaving..yikes.

It's nice I bought it.

I was talking about the Aston Villa home kit. I should have clarified.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22877408

Footballer Lionel Messi investigated for tax fraud in Spain

Barcelona's footballer Lionel Messi and his father are being investigated in Spain for allegedly defrauding the state of more than 4m euros (£3.4m).

The Argentina forward and his father, Jorge, are suspected of filing fraudulent tax returns for 2007-09, Spanish officials say.

The 25-year-old World Player of the Year has so far made no comment on the allegation.

More soon.

UH OHS!!!!!

Hopefully he can plead the Redknapp defence of "Oh what's tax? Sorry I don't understand"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom