• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Like a loving wife

P.S. Don't listen to Kharma, don't believe his lies.

What lies? :p I bet the DS4 will be good to hold, it's apparently "really amazing, great “grips”, great triggers, sticks are just perfect, lovely weight to it, clicky touchpad" according to someone who I actually trust not to BS around too much.

Still ugly mind, not that it matters really.

Linius

The wait for Animal Crossing is just terrible. I see people around me picking up the game. But these stores are so far from my place :(

It's been a while since I was so hyped for a game and I actually take effort in getting it before the release :p

Facism

i'd jump on a PS4/vita bundle for £450 as long as plus isn't required for remote play.

that is if i bothered with day 1.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
carlitos-way-carlos-tevez.jpg

Brilliant!

What lies? :p I bet the DS4 will be good to hold, it's apparently "really amazing, great “grips”, great triggers, sticks are just perfect, lovely weight to it, clicky touchpad" according to someone who I actually trust not to BS around too much.

Still ugly mind, not that it matters really.

I was actually meaning your opinion about the Xperia Z design, I know it's your opinion but it's wrong :p

DS4 looks like a 3rd party controller. Hopefully if I need to get a PS4 to play MGSV and The Division, someone will have released an adaptor for the new Xbox controller

Clegg

Garay to United would be a bit of a concern as it means we'd probably have to sell a centre half coz we have so many.

Smalling, Jones and Evans won't be sold and Rio has just signed a contract extension. That leaves Vidic...

kharma45

Garay to United would be a bit of a concern as it means we'd probably have to sell a centre half coz we have so many.

Smalling, Jones and Evans won't be sold and Rio has just signed a contract extension. That leaves Vidic...

I wouldn't be surprised to see Rio retire after this season. If that were to hypothetically happen and we did sign Garay it'd give him a year to get slowly blooded into the team.

Very genuine looking e-mail in which Ian Ayre confirms Suarez is gonna be sold to Real.

I guess Windows Me is still the in thing up there.

ktnmssj.jpg

Bye.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Ask you are mindful of the environment in which you discuss it"

"Please consider the environment before printing this email"

KuGsj.gif

Meier

Very genuine looking e-mail in which Ian Ayre confirms Suarez is gonna be sold to Real.

I guess Windows Me is still the in thing up there.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/gallery/gimages/ktnmssj.jpg[IMG]

Bye.[/QUOTE]

If he puts in a formal transfer request, LFC save on paying him his loyalty fee. Works out extra well for them.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't think the email is real... Who uses such old operating systems looool.

Shame what's happened with Suarez though; I understand that he wants to play at the top and that he feels vilified, but all his problems are of his own making and he was well on the way to being a hero. As it is, he'll just be remembered as a class player among many class players, but even that will be negative due to his actions and his manner of departure presumably.

Arnie

Not fussed about him leaving, don't like the manner in which he's gone about it. All the things he's complaining about, half of them aren't true and the other half are completely his doing. Go and bite someone in Spain, Luis. Go and racially abuse someone there. See what the reaction is.

Walshy

Not fussed about him leaving, don't like the manner in which he's gone about it. All the things he's complaining about, half of them aren't true and the other half are completely his doing. Go and bite someone in Spain, Luis. Go and racially abuse someone there. See what the reaction is.
His house is a five minute walk from my parents house, I've passed it loads of times.

The thing about paparazzi being outside his house is a load of shit, he lives in a private street with Reina, Skrtel and a few others live on. Not only that it's gated too with 24/7 security on it.

Salvadora

The Messi tax stuff is very interesting.

Guardian says his alleged crime would normally have a 2-6 year prison sentence, along with a massive fine (of six times amount defrauded).

Guess we'll find out if some people are above the law.

Wilbur

Banned
The Messi tax stuff is very interesting.

Guardian says his alleged crime would normally have a 2-6 year prison sentence, along with a massive fine (of six times amount defrauded).

Guess we'll find out if some people are above the law.

He'll probably pay a settlement and publicly they'll say there was nothing wrong or some shit. His reputation can't take a hit.

Yen

I wish Real would hurry up with an offer. The longer this drags on, the more I fear he'll leave on the cheap. If that was the case, I would hope he's forced to stay (though I would rather he left)

Meier

Love these comments from this woman on the Mirror article that displays the new kits for next season. So prim and proper.

Faith Fulcher
8:44 PM on 6/6/2013

Good evening all,

Can I ask all those of you who have voted for the Liverpool away shirt to have a re-think as it is dreadful and we need to get the production of it stopped.

Thanks

Faith

Faith Fulcher
8:26 PM on 6/6/2013

Hi All,

The Liverpool Home shirt is fine apart from one thing - the Hillsborough flame needs to be returned the front of the shirt. The Liverpool away kit is nothing short of an absolute disgrace.

To be honest the rest of the shirts above are not too bad, so Liverpool and Warrior need to take a long hard look at themselves, otherwise yet again the club is going to be made into a laugh stock.

Faith

Wilbur

Banned
You seen the La Liga tots for Fifa? :lol

Valdes got in. No Isco. Mostly Madrid/Barca

Sid Lowe's TOTS was a good one - http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jun/12/sids-2013-la-liga-season-review

GK: Courtois (Atlético)
RB: Carlos Martínez (Real Sociedad)
CB: Miranda (Atlético)
CB: Iñigo Martínez (Real Sociedad)
LB: Filipe Luis (Atlético)
M: Sergio Busquets (Barcelona)
M: Xabi Prieto (Real Sociedad)
M: Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona)
S: Leo Messi (Barcelona)
S: Radamel Falcao (Atlético)
S: Cristiano Ronaldo (Madrid)

bud

i'm very much looking forward to this match even though there are plenty of of second-choice players playing. should be fun getting to see isco, thiago, clasie and vilhena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom