• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Sid Lowe's TOTS was a good one - http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jun/12/sids-2013-la-liga-season-review

GK: Courtois (Atlético)
RB: Carlos Martínez (Real Sociedad)
CB: Miranda (Atlético)
CB: Iñigo Martínez (Real Sociedad)
LB: Filipe Luis (Atlético)
M: Sergio Busquets (Barcelona)
M: Xabi Prieto (Real Sociedad)
M: Andrés Iniesta (Barcelona)
S: Leo Messi (Barcelona)
S: Radamel Falcao (Atlético)
S: Cristiano Ronaldo (Madrid)

Like the look of that one.

EA's, for reference

GK: Courtois, Thibaut, Atlético Madrid - 79 (81)>86
RB: Carlos Martinez, Real Sociedad - 70 (72)>74
CB: Piqué, FC Barcelona - 86 / 92>91
CB: Sergio Ramos, Real Madrid - 87 / 93>92
LB: Jordi Alba, FC Barcelona - 81 (83)>87
CM: Xabi Alonso, Real Madrid - 87 (88) / 93>92
CM: Xavi, FC Barcelona - 90 / 95>94
CM: Iniesta, FC Barcelona - 90 (91) / 96>95
LW: Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid - 92 (94) / 97>96
CF: Messi, Lionel, FC Barcelona - 94 (96) / 98>97
ST: Falcao, Atlético Madrid - 89 (90) / 94>93

Lol

Wilbur

Banned
Like the look of that one.

EA's, for reference

GK: Courtois, Thibaut, Atlético Madrid - 79 (81)>86
RB: Carlos Martinez, Real Sociedad - 70 (72)>74
CB: Piqué, FC Barcelona - 86 / 92>91
CB: Sergio Ramos, Real Madrid - 87 / 93>92
LB: Jordi Alba, FC Barcelona - 81 (83)>87
CM: Xabi Alonso, Real Madrid - 87 (88) / 93>92
CM: Xavi, FC Barcelona - 90 / 95>94
CM: Iniesta, FC Barcelona - 90 (91) / 96>95
LW: Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid - 92 (94) / 97>96
CF: Messi, Lionel, FC Barcelona - 94 (96) / 98>97
ST: Falcao, Atlético Madrid - 89 (90) / 94>93

Lol

Alonso and Xavi being in that team is fucking bullshit :lol

subtles

If any of you guys are interested in getting more insight into the new LFC scouting/transfer structure then @BreakfastPercy on twitter does a wonderful job. He's been writing a lot about City and Riggs lately.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rudi Garcia is Roma's new coach.

RRnhhqW.gif

Bo-Locks

The Messi tax stuff is very interesting.

Guardian says his alleged crime would normally have a 2-6 year prison sentence, along with a massive fine (of six times amount defrauded).

Guess we'll find out if some people are above the law.

It's Spain, the place where a judge ordered the destruction of evidence in a doping ring. He's got nothing to worry about.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Wilbury

From Laurent Blanc, Mazzarri and Allegri (lol) to a Ligue 1 reject.
KuGsj.gif

He's probably better than two of the above
You should be playing Ranger mode because no-fucking-where in the game do they actually tell you how to do it.

Have you tried wiping your mask while holding the lighter?

!

I'll try it now!

Edit: Too late, they captured me.

pulga

Banned
HAHAHA

Messi is evading taxes? This is fucking golden. Put that monkeycunt behind bars! What a despicable human being.

Wilbur

Banned
@Wilbury

From Laurent Blanc, Mazzarri and Allegri (lol) to a Ligue 1 reject.
KuGsj.gif

He's probably better than two of the above

!

I'll try it now!

Edit: Too late, they captured me.

He's better than Allegri lol. But yeah, he's not very high profile. Should have kept Montella.

Salvadora

I don't think I was disappointed by the Nintendo direct because of lowered expectations.

I've now come to associate Nintendo's consoles as purely first party machines. Which is such a shame because Nintendo games + third party titles would easy trump the other two. I would be able to only buy one console in a generation!

Their games were pretty good I thought, except Super Mario 3D World which feels like a kick in the balls after the Galaxy games. Super Mario Kart 8 stole the show. I couldn't have seen that coming.

He'll probably pay a settlement and publicly they'll say there was nothing wrong or some shit. His reputation can't take a hit.
Unfortunately this is the most likely scenario :/

A complex network of companies based in Britain, Switzerland, Belize and Uruguay were allegedly used to keep his income out of the sight of tax authorities.
If we can't trust footballers who can we trust?

It's Spain, the place where a judge ordered the destruction of evidence in a doping ring. He's got nothing to worry about.
I was going to say that it wouldn't happen in England, but then I remember 'Arry.

Meier

Oh my god Isco is just a joy to watch. Dat back heel off the ball in the air and then the fake shot to perfect pass. Ridiculous.

subtles

Oh my god Isco is just a joy to watch. Dat back heel off the ball in the air and then the fake shot to perfect pass. Ridiculous.

Don't get too attached or he'll go elsewhere. That's how it works sadly...

I did not tax evade

You should be tried though, better prepare a defense. You'll find the best lawyers for your case in Madrid. Perez will be glad to help.

Loko is about to be bought by Vladimir Lisin.

Who?
He is said to be the second richest man in Russia and 41st richest in the world.[1] As of March 2013 his estimated net worth is $14.1 billion.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

subtles

Animal Crossing is too much.... I can't put it down. I can spend forever developing the town, making a design or raking in those bells. Highly recommended.

Tc91

Any United bro's know about @Fergie1975 on Twitter?

Is he legit? Says Strootman is well advanced, it's up to Thiago if he wants to come and Ronaldo and United are giving it every chance to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom