• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

I don't think I was disappointed by the Nintendo direct because of lowered expectations.

I've now come to associate Nintendo's consoles as purely first party machines. Which is such a shame because Nintendo games + third party titles would easy trump the other two. I would be able to only buy one console in a generation!

Their games were pretty good I thought, except Super Mario 3D World which feels like a kick in the balls after the Galaxy games. Super Mario Kart 8 stole the show. I couldn't have seen that coming.

Unfortunately this is the most likely scenario :/

If we can't trust footballers who can we trust?

I was going to say that it wouldn't happen in England, but then I remember 'Arry.

Bro, we should be friends now.

Any United bro's know about @Fergie1975 on Twitter?

Is he legit? Says Strootman is well advanced, it's up to Thiago if he wants to come and Ronaldo and United are giving it every chance to happen.

He is legit but he isn't an actual ITK or anything.

All the stuff he is saying comes from what other people are saying.

subtles

Don't post about that game here while I don't have it :(

Duly noted. I just hope more of FootyGaf get into the game as it is brilliant. We can talk about how the Ronaldo transfer can be funded by PokéDollars as X and Y are gonna shatter all records again.

Hixx

Looks like we've signed Cavanda then.

----------------- Mig -----------------
Cavanda - O'Shea - Diakite - Orban(?)
-------------Cabral --- N'Diaye ---------
AJ ------------- Sess ------------ ???
--------------- Fletch ----------------

Thought the way our transfers are going I can see Sess being sold so we can go to a proper 4-4-2 which Di Canio seems to favour :(

Our back six are all 6 foot +. Stoke's foreign legion.

Wilbur

Banned
Should make a sneaky bid for Isco

Looks like we've signed Cavanda then.

----------------- Mig -----------------
Cavanda - O'Shea - Diakite - Orban(?)
-------------Cabral --- N'Diaye ---------
AJ ------------- Sess ------------ ???
--------------- Fletch ----------------

Thought the way our transfers are going I can see Sess being sold so we can go to a proper 4-4-2 which Di Canio seems to favour :(

Our back six are all 6 foot +. Stoke's foreign legion.

You think Mig will stay?

Kenka

Germany took the lead against Russia but the penalty they got was really harsh.
I blame Svia.
All the united bros taking notice of thiago after me banging on about him for years is funny
He won the last U-21 all by himself. He scored a wonder goal to crown his performance during the final. He was irresistible back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDLOa4gXk4o

I wonder why Barça didn't let him play more. He certainly deserved a spot in the midfield.

Messi

Germany took the lead against Russia but the penalty they got was really harsh.
I blame Svia.

He won the last U-21 all by himself. He scored a wonder goal to crown his performance during the final. He was irresistible back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDLOa4gXk4o

I wonder why Barça didn't let him play more. He certainly deserved a spot in the midfield.

Because at times he is amazing (u21s) and other times he is complete dogshit. But barca mishandled him totally. He has a tendancy to be flashy when he would be better served with a simple pass

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BMk7wl8CAAEuzRZ.jpg:large

CR7's.

Zabojnik

Kanye is a cunt and the only thing bigger than his ego is his girlfriend Blimp Kardashian

I just realized I don't know a single Kanye song. What's his best album? Gonna give it a listen.

Phew...finally back from my requested vacation. I thought it was best to ask for a ban before I post a hundred times how much Nintendo's conference disappointed me.

Not as much as your lack of avatar disappoints us, ElTopo.

Kenka

Because at times he is amazing (u21s) and other times he is complete dogshit. But barca mishandled him totally. He has a tendancy to be flashy when he would be better served with a simple pass
He can come to Dortmund or Leverkusen any time.

Linius

That should have been a goal for us. And now Spain scores a third :lol

Hopefully both our teams reach the finale so we can even things out with the first team.

subtles

Please Thiago, look at what happened to Kagawa and Chicharito. You are better off staying at Barcelona.

Moyes should pack the midfield with destroyers.

The anger in their eyes.

The future would be bright, the future would be red.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

However, if we don't sign a striker before our first preseason game, I'll wear whatever you guys throw at me.

It's going to be Tevez or Higuain. Jovetic is forever lost.

Zabojnik

However, if we don't sign a striker before our first preseason game, I'll wear whatever you guys throw at me.

It's going to be Tevez or Higuain. Jovetic is forever lost.

In memoriam:

joveticjuve.jpg

We already lost him last year. I remember when I made this:

ripjojo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom