• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Lulz.

Fuck, I need to see a new player, any player, holding up our jersery with Marotta at the presentation presser. Let's just sign, I don't know, Moscardelli, whatever.

I just realized I don't know a single Kanye song. What's his best album? Gonna give it a listen.

If you like hip-hop, which I'm guessing you don't if you haven't listened to any of his stuff before, go for College Dropout. If not, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably his best album for people that prefer it to be a bit more like "pop" music.

Had to laugh in Tesco today, they've lumped together the Wii and WiiU section, and had a top 15 games list. There was one Wii U game. Don't ever change UK games market <3
change pls

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Sure. Written on Tancredi's massive forehead.

But in return:

NPower-Championship-Logo-800_24666463.jpg

Linius

If you like hip-hop, which I'm guessing you don't if you haven't listened to any of his stuff before, go for College Dropout. If not, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably his best album for people that prefer it to be a bit more like "pop" music.

Had to laugh in Tesco today, they've lumped together the Wii and WiiU section, and had a top 15 games list. There was one Wii U game. Don't ever change UK games market <3
change pls

How can you not mention Late Registration? Together with The College Dropout and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy my favourite Kanye albums. As a matter of fact, I don't like his other efforts at all. Except for a couple of singles maybe.

How can you not mention Late Registration? Together with The College Dropout and My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy my favourite Kanye albums. As a matter of fact, I don't like his other efforts at all. Except for a couple of singles maybe.

He asked for the best and I already was giving him two :( I agree though, 808s has like 2 songs I think are ok, Graduation's great but is still 4th for me. I'm not really sure about his new album, sounds a little heavy but maybe its just his performances, only heard the two on Saturday Night Live.

Fucking ordered my food to my old house! FML! Guy on the phone seemed really angry cause it was 7 miles out of the way from my new house. Now the cunt is making me pay £3 petrol for ordering it wrong. I should have just not been lazy and gone myself!

Linius

He asked for the best and I already was giving him two :( I agree though, 808s has like 2 songs I think are ok, Graduation's great but is still 4th for me. I'm not really sure about his new album, sounds a little heavy but maybe its just his performances, only heard the two on Saturday Night Live.

Haven't checked out those new songs. I'll just wait for the whole album to drop. Songs always sound different in context, especially with hiphop.

Fucking ordered my food to my old house! FML! Guy on the phone seemed really angry cause it was 7 miles out of the way from my new house. Now the cunt is making me pay £3 petrol for ordering it wrong. I should have just not been lazy and gone myself!

ibcYUAo9g0Ekeb.gif

Lightning

Banned
Someone I doubt Laudrup will manage another game at Swansea. He should have known that you don't get transfer funds there and last season was the limit to what can be achieved at that club.

Laudrup has massive ambitions and he has to leave Swansea.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bacon

I'm still stuck in the fucking sewers fighting Nazi Canadians

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I WIPE THE MASK WITH THE LIGHTER? I CANT WAIT

Arnie

Laudrup can get fucked with his ambitions if he can't stick around at one club for more than a season without spitting his dummy. Overrated shithouse, in my opinion. Swansea were shit once they'd won the Capital One. Standards dropped massively.

Zabojnik

ACF Fiorentina and Malaga C.F. have reached an agreement on terms for the transfer of Joaquín Sánchez Rodríguez, subject to the player signing a contract with the Viola.

Born in El Puerto de Santa María, Spain, on 21 July 1981, Joaquin made 45 appearance and scored 8 goals for Malaga last term in all competitions (Liga, Champions League, Copa del Rey). The winger also has 56 Spain caps to his name.

Joaquin to Fiorentina is official. Great signing for the Viola.

Someone I doubt Laudrup will manage another game at Swansea. He should have known that you don't get transfer funds there and last season was the limit to what can be achieved at that club.

He just can't stay on good terms with club managements in any club.

Mastadon

Banned
I've actually been a fan of Kanye since prior to the release of College Dropout. 808s is still my favorite album of his.. one of my favorite in general.

What a fucking name. Atrocious.

The first time I heard Kanye was on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wD8kchHYDw

:lol

Dame Da$h said:
[Dame Dash]
Got damn Kanye! I bet n**** didn't know you could rap huh? (They didn't)
That's my motherfuckin producer
This the producer on the Roc, he rap better than most rappers!

Wes

venison crêpe
Right. I'm going to watch this first episode of BBC Three Call Centre documentary.

Anyone else seen it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom