• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2013%2f6%2fMan-City-Attacking2.jpg

2013%2f6%2fEl-Shaarawy-Top-Image.jpg

Linius

Mr November was great, Racing Like a Pro was good too. Of course a song named England will be depressing :p I liked Pink Rabbits more, but they sound like a pretty good band. I was worried they'd just be another "blokes with guitars" indie band with no real substance.

Santa Clara has such a great chorus, I love it already.

I'm pretty confident in saying that The National are one of the leading bands as far as it goes for 'Indie'. The National have created their own style and never really changed the core of that. Add a solid live reputation to the mix and you have great band.

Meier

http://cdn.whoscored.com/img/blog/2013%2f6%2fMan-City-Attacking2.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://cdn.whoscored.com/img/blog/2013%2f6%2fEl-Shaarawy-Top-Image.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Silva had 9 assists in the league. Come on WhoScored! I don't think El Shaa will happen though.. I'd be very disappointed if we got him over Isco even though he is obviously quite talented too.

Kenka

You can all eat my dick and serve it your friends for dinner.
Am I doing it right ? :-(

Sorry, I have watched too much Hannibal lately.

Zabojnik

He would only serve as a slight bit of competition to keep the adonis that is JM7 at his peak anyway

Well, good, because the other way around doesn't seem to be working for him, as no fun allowed will tell you. Couldn't score for shit when he was playing with Ibra and his scoring form just crumbled once Balotelli (pen.) joined Milan in January.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chiellini was used as a left-back in the 0-0 World Cup qualifier against the Czech Republic, but admits it is no longer his best role.

“We can use many systems and the decision is down to the Coach. I can play down the left, but I’m hardly Roberto Carlos. I’m still Giorgio Chiellini.”

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You can all eat my dick and serve it your friends for dinner.
You want my friends to eat a digested dick?

Meier

TalkSport says (via El Confidencial) that once Ancelotti moves to Madrid, he is going to offer Higuain + cash for Vidal.

Zabojnik

TalkSport says (via El Confidencial) that once Ancelotti moves to Madrid, he is going to offer Higuain + cash for Vidal.

Dat big appetite after coaching PSG. The most they can get this summer regarding Vidal is an option for next year, if we decide to sell him then. If Vidal moves, so does Conte.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

If by '+ cash' he means one billion then yes, sure.

We're really not THAT desperate for Higuain, he's hardly our first target.

Bloodbuzz Ohio is fucking great. Surfer Blood also sound great, good band to cheer me up after listening to The National for long enough ;)

Oh, also on my trip to Tesco today I saw the 3DS XL for £120, as opposed to a regular 3DS for 133. Seriously considering the XL at that price, but I'll already be struggling as a poor student after the summer :(

Wes

venison crêpe
EredivisieGAF.

Very sketchy rumour of Leandro Bacuna coming to Villa. Kab tells me he's a Winger. What else you got for me.

Clegg

Its going to come as a hard blow when we find out Moysey had a choice between Strootman or Thiago, and he chose Strootman.

Clegg

Messi has to go top of the cunt list. Avoiding paying his taxes and actively harming the underprivileged youths his taxes would have went to.

He's despicable.

Linius

EredivisieGAF.

Very sketchy rumour of Leandro Bacuna coming to Villa. Kab tells me he's a Winger. What else you got for me.

I know he's been a prominent XI player at his club Groningen, a decent midtable club for years now. Though they hit a bit of rough patch last season. But since I hardly ever watch their games (except when they play us) I can't tell you much more.

Wes

venison crêpe
I know he's been a prominent XI player at his club Groningen, a decent midtable club for years now. Though they hit a bit of rough patch last season. But since I hardly ever watch their games (except when they play us) I can't tell you much more.

That's plenty, thanks.

Linius

Nah, but it looks like a great site, is it basically a browser-based spotify that recommends you stuff too?

The streaming service is behind a paying service for subscribers and you can't really compare it to spotify. You can't listen to albums for example, you listen to radio stations based on your taste or tags you fill in etc.

But I use it as my personal music history book. Everything I listen to on my iPod and Laptop is scrobbled to my profile. I've doing that since 2009 so you can see how my taste has developed over the years. And based on the music you scrobble the website indeed recommends other bands you might like to listen to.

http://www.last.fm/user/LiniusPallitax (my profile)

Can't wait for Zelda, Yoshi and Smash Bros. Yoshi's Island is probaly my all time favourite game, so the new one better be good!
Will want Mario Golf* and Pokemon too.

*assuming it is 3DS.

All of this is 3DS ;)

K1LLER7

Clegg get hyped.

BBC reporter.

"Just got a pat on the back and smile from Thiago Alcantara as I asked him if he is signing for Manchester United #MUFC"

This confirms it.

Wes

venison crêpe
Clegg get hyped.

BBC reporter.

"Just got a pat on the back and smile from Thiago Alcantara as I asked him if he is signing for Manchester United #MUFC"

This confirms it.

Probably doesn't want to be associated with tax dodging scumbags.

He'd rather play with adulterers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom