• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
The streaming service is behind a paying service for subscribers and you can't really compare it to spotify. You can't listen to albums for example, you listen to radio stations based on your taste or tags you fill in etc.

But I use it as my personal music history book. Everything I listen to on my iPod and Laptop is scrobbled to my profile. I've doing that since 2009 so you can see how my taste has developed over the years. And based on the music you scrobble the website indeed recommends other bands you might like to listen to.

Ah that's cool. Skimming through some of your stuff, what are Atoms for Peace like? I'm always skeptical of supergroups :p

kharma45

I've just realized what would convince me to get a PS4 day one. If it had Sky Go. Probably will stay Xbox only though :(

UK PS4Gaf

If you are preordering, where from? :)

Not touching GAME, even though they have a pretty sweet Killzone Bundle.

Argos probably and get discount on it. Actually got my PS3 from there too as they were one if the first places to take preorders.

NyorYEq.jpeg

This is my first Alcoholic drink. Disgusting. Not sure why people drink.

Peco

Well, good, because the other way around doesn't seem to be working for him, as no fun allowed will tell you. Couldn't score for shit when he was playing with Ibra and his scoring form just crumbled once Balotelli (pen.) joined Milan in January.

That's Pato bro.

Mac_Lane

Well, according to L'Équipe, PSG are in touch with Michael Laudrup. That'd be one hell of a coach to replace that backstabbing Ancelotti.

Clegg

Laboured you should read the Sporting Witness blog.

They're saying United may still have an interest in Garay but all the stories are being leaked by Garay's camp who want a move away from Benfica.

Linius

Ah that's cool. Skimming through some of your stuff, what are Atoms for Peace like? I'm always skeptical of supergroups :p

I like it a lot. In the end it's still Yorke pulling the strings creatively so that's covered. And then you can add some good base work from Flea and all together they sound just great to me. It's pretty much Yorke's project to get some electronic music into the world.

If you decide to go on Last.fm PM me you're account name. Always eager to have new music from other people :D

This is my first Alcoholic drink. Disgusting. Not sure why people drink.

Why begin with this fruity stuff? Get a good pint man :p

Arnie

Keep going Quiche. You'll hit the level.

I've hit it. I think.

This could be my last night out in Sheffield for a long time.

Laboured you should read the Sporting Witness blog.

They're saying United may still have an interest in Garay but all the stories are being leaked by Garay's camp who want a move away from Benfica.

Nah read that this morning. Rumours resurfaced again this evening in relation to the stock price drop. Got worried.

Clegg

From what I've heard Garay is still a decent defender.

The only problem is that we already have enough decent defenders. Fergie just has fetishes for certain positions.

L1NETT

As I said at the end of the season, Vidic could well be sold this summer and this will prob be Rio's final year.

Hmm not sure on this one. Where will he go?

And at CB, do united fans not having confidence in Smalling, Evans and Jones to become the next-gen (dat E3 influence) of defenders?

And at CB, do united fans not having confidence in Smalling, Evans and Jones to become the next-gen (dat E3 influence) of defenders?

Not sure where but there were a few rumours through the season that the club were considering selling Vidic. I doubt it will happen, though.

I do have faith in those 3 but still feel we need a top defender along with them. Garay wouldn't fit the bill for me.

Anyhow I really hope Jones gets more chances at CB now. Since we signed him he has hardly played there. He isn't good enough to play RB or CM...he needs to start playing CB more.

Out of those three I'd say Jones is the only one who will at some point be good enough to be a part of the next solid United CB partnership like Rio and Vidic were. Pairing him with Garay might be decent, if a little inexperienced.

Yen

Laudrup linked with the PSG job, then. Certainly a step down from Mourinho, Benitiez, AVB, but Swansea were playing some excellent football at the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom