• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHmUKzj

?
Ducking autocracy

Imagine if Valencia refuses to relinquish the 7 looooooooooooooooool my heart will just give out and I'll move back to Colombia to live with Andres' virgin sister
He should most certainly refuse.

Ronaldo can come back and take #9 or Nani's #17.

Works out better for us and Nike too. Everyone buy the CR9 shirt.

Wilbur

Banned
He should most certainly refuse.

Ronaldo can come back and take #9 or Nani's #17.

Works out better for us and Nike too. Everyone buy the CR9 shirt.

No if I was Moyes I would say "Listen Crissy there is an opportunity here to get Tony Valencia out of this fucking town, you either take his number or you stay at that wretched hive of scum and villany they call the Santiago Bernabeu"

No if I was Moyes I would say "Listen Crissy there is an opportunity here to get Tony Valencia out of this fucking town, you either take his number or you stay at that wretched hive of scum and villany they call the Santiago Bernabeu"
You want Valencia to leave?

Wilbur

Banned
You want Valencia to leave?

Not really. But then again, I don't want Ronaldo back so how can u ever respect what I say

I just think its a stupid thing to do. For a considerably smaller amount of money, we could get Bale who has five years on Ronaldo, will be making a step up as opposed to a step backwards or sideways, who won't be expected to live up to past glories, who won't have any sentimentality tied to the move... it just smacks of poor business sense, as fucking wonderful a player as he is.

Not really. But then again, I don't want Ronaldo back so how can u ever respect what I say

I just think its a stupid thing to do. For a considerably smaller amount of money, we could get Bale who has five years on Ronaldo, will be making a step up as opposed to a step backwards or sideways, who won't be expected to live up to past glories, who won't have any sentimentality tied to the move... it just smacks of poor business sense, as fucking wonderful a player as he is.
Listen you stupid fuck

Firstly - we are never getting Bale. Understand this. Bale will never ever play for Manchester United. That died when 360 and his Southampton friends didn't tell us they were selling Bale and he went to Spurs. Levy won't ever sell to us if he has another option and there will be another option and Bale doesn't want us like Fletcher, Evans and Welbeck do. He isn't coming.

Secondly he won't cost much less than Ronaldo. You know Levy he is gonna ask us for £60m absolutely minimum to get him.

Third all this step nonsense Bale is never even going to be on Ronaldos level. Don't you understand if we get Ronaldo that's it PL is in the bag it's #21, #22 and #23 sewn up as soon as he signs that contrac.

Now stop being a Cleff and get hype.

Wilbur

Banned
Listen you stupid fuck

Firstly - we are never getting Bale. Understand this. Bale will never ever play for Manchester United. That died when 360 and his Southampton friends didn't tell us they were selling Bale and he went to Spurs. Levy won't ever sell to us if he has another option and there will be another option and Bale doesn't want us like Fletcher, Evans and Welbeck do. He isn't coming.

Secondly he won't cost much less than Ronaldo. You know Levy he is gonna ask us for £60m absolutely minimum to get him.

Third all this step nonsense Bale is never even going to be on Ronaldos level. Don't you understand if we get Ronaldo that's it PL is in the bag it's #21, #22 and #23 sewn up as soon as he signs that contrac.

ok

Clegg

It seems like my name is now associated with pessimism. Just like Bacon's is with racism, Fry with poor taste and Wilbur with paedophilia.

Wilbur

Banned
guys when pokemon x and y comes out we should have a champions league style knockout tournament to see who is the best footygaf pokebro

i wonder if dc would get out of the group stage

FootballFan

LOL

guys when pokemon x and y comes out we should have a champions league style knockout tournament to see who is the best footygaf pokebro

I'd cheat my way to victory with water pokemans. Dive my way to the Semi's. Whoever beats me would win the tournament. It is known.

Raticate aka Jordi Alba will be my only non-water type...Raticate does still exist right?

Wilbur

Banned
WHERE IS THAT LIST WE COMPILED OF X/Y POKEBROS

Fuck I'm excited already. My Noivern is gonna bust all your hymens

Code:
I'd cheat my way to victory with water pokemans. Dive my way to the Semi's. Whoever beats me would win the tournament. It is known.

Raticate aka Jordi Alba will be my only non-water type...Raticate does still exist right?

Yeah but if you pick Raticate then I'm gonna looool

I'm rolling with just Gen VI pokemon. New ones can win my heart

you stole all of this from dc he just said all of this in the whatsapp group you're a cheat

DominoKid

Listen you stupid fuck

ib5pGeX5DMjk9.gif

well said.

Wilbur

Banned

Cheers mang

10 more and we can do it EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Or we can just get rid of the six most hated people already on there and give people byes into the last 16

Vivalaraza
Freewheelin
Clegg
SleeplessNights
Willkiller
Pulga

sorry guys

also... Arkon :( where is he

Lunchbox

Banned
Listen you stupid fuck

H7zZaWR.jpg

Cheers mang

10 more and we can do it EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Or we can just get rid of the six most hated people already on there and give people byes into the last 16

Vivalaraza
Freewheelin
Clegg
SleeplessNights
Willkiller
Pulga

sorry guys

also... Arkon :( where is he
LOL are you dumb

Wilbur

Banned
LOL are you dumb

Listen you snitch fuck

Firstly - you are never getting all three starters. Understand this. Game Freak will never ever make them available in one save file. That died when Masuda and his Nintendo friends didn't tell us they were making two versions and we all bought Red. I won't ever trade to you if I have another option and there will be another option and I don't love you like DC, Meier and Arnie do. You aren't winning.

I don't like Wilbur, Wilbury was much nicer.

Edit: nvm saw Viva's meltdown. Viva was an asshole, I'd expect better from someone coming fresh from Umrah.

Edit 2: both need a good spanking.

Listen you snitch fuck

Firstly - you are never getting all three starters. Understand this. Game Freak will never ever make them available in one save file. That died when Masuda and his Nintendo friends didn't tell us they were making two versions and we all bought Red. I won't ever trade to you if I have another option and there will be another option and I don't love you like DC, Meier and Arnie do. You aren't winning.

Wait for our first battle.

When you see the first 3 starters in my team you'll shit yourself.

Wilbur

Banned
Wait for our first battle.

When you see the first 3 starters in my team you'll shit yourself.

Yeah when you rock up with two Pokemon you've traded for early and who disobey you because you got no fucking badges, we'll see

Gonna call my Chespin Gareth and obliterate your little cunts into oblivion

K1LLER7

Listen you stupid fuck

Brought to you by Viva_ITK

Wilbur

Banned
What's this?

Wilbury, the hairless child loving chicken griller you once knew, is evolving

Wilbury evolved into

Jason Raize 75-04!

Wilbur

Banned
Can't wait to own you fools with Magikarp

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/192/7/a/magikarp_swag_by_kirsten7767-d56wq4i.png[/IM][/QUOTE]

the fucking turkeys couldnt have just said Swagikarp?

Listen, these guys are gonna run your teams through:

[IMG]http://pokebeach.com/news/0613/talonflame.png

noivern-sugimori.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I want Pokemon X/Y so j can play with you cunts but don't want a 3DS. Ffs.

well then you're in a bit of a pickle aren't you

It's a solid investment for me. Just finishing up HeartGold now, got SML and SMB to play, Mario Kart is infinitely fun, got Starfox and Ocarina and DKC and Kid Icarus and Chinatown Wars all to play as well. Meso excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom