• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Miggy D thinks all of Ronaldo, Thiago, Strootman, Lewandowski and Garay are genuine targets for United.

Strootman and Garay would be decent signings and would strengthen our squad. But the other three are the ones to be properly excited over.

It does feel like Delaney might be covering his bases though.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbur Pls

http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/pokemon-blue-version/thumb/e/e4/Gyarados.jpg/228px-Gyarados.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Gyarados was a staple of my team until he kept getting fucking borked online by Luxrays when I played Platinum :(

[quote="Clegg, post: 63422706"]Miggy D thinks all of Ronaldo, Thiago, Strootman, Lewandowski and Garay are genuine targets for United.

Strootman and Garay would be decent signings and would strengthen our squad. But the other three are the ones to be properly excited over.

It does feel like Delaney might be covering his bases though.[/QUOTE]

Just naming everyone we've been linked with, covering his bases is right. Still don't think we need Lewandowski even if we do sell Rooney, and if he's turning down Madrid I can't see him joining us. If we sign a CB I want it to be a younger one because I'd trust Jones and Smalling to become our first teamers eventually.

Strootman/Fellaini and Thiago is all I really want this year; I'd even be happy with just one of the former two if we played the way I want us to, i.e. Kagawa behind RVP and Zaha/Valencia/Welbeck alternating wide, but that's not gonna happen lul

[quote="Willkiller, post: 63423281"]Fuck me, you're white[/QUOTE]

hush now child

K1LLER7

Gyarados was a staple of my team until he kept getting fucking borked online by Luxrays when I played Platinum :(

My main of the team was this guy.

tyranosaur_the_tyranitar_by_pairing_nazi-d34pb19.png

Wilbur

Banned
HeartGold I'm rocking:

Herabross/Heracross, Brotodile/Feraligatr, Amphabros/Ampharos, Brotank/Miltank, Subrowoodo/Sudowoodo, Bro-Oh/Ho-oh

Black:

Torchorpse/Chandelure, Samurain/Samurott, Drilldozer/Excadrill, Stealeef/Ferrothorn, Dynosoar/Archeops, Electreel/Eelektross

cant wait to come up with nicknames <3

I don't know anything about Pokemon, this gives me an upper hand in combat. I have no strategy, like Liverpool, always going in shooting for luck. It won them the CL once. I've got a good chance.

Clegg

I haven't given any if my Pokemon nicknames since Red. Admittedly I skipped about 3 generations and went from silver to heart gold. Son I haven't played that many pokemon games.

But even when I first played pokemon I always thought giving them nicknames was pointless.

Meier

Michael Laudrup is the new prime target to take over at Paris Saint-Germain, a source close to the French club has told ESPN.

Reports earlier in the week linking Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas with PSG were not misguided as the French club are believed to be weighing up an approach for the Portuguese tactician, with some reports suggesting the Parisian club's move for AVB may also see them make a bid for Gareth Bale.

Yet after reports in the English media suggested Villas-Boas was keen to stay with Tottenham for another season at least, Laudrup has emerged as the new favourite to take over at Parc des Princes, with a source close to the club's Qatari owners suggesting an appointment could be made as early as next week.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1475974/michael-laudrup-backed-favourite-take-psg

Wilbur

Banned
I haven't given any if my Pokemon nicknames since Red. Admittedly I skipped about 3 generations and went from silver to heart gold. Son I haven't played that many pokemon games.

But even when I first played pokemon I always thought giving them nicknames was pointless.

Just makes them a little bit more identifiably mine I suppose, especially online.

K1LLER7

I don't know anything about Pokemon, this gives me an upper hand in combat. I have no strategy, like Liverpool, always going in shooting for luck. It won them the CL once. I've got a good chance.

Haven't played a Pokemon game in years. Will have to get back into this new one. I've not seen or heard anything on X or Y.

Another reason for my no nickname policy is the fact that I'm terrible at thinking up suitable names.

Footy-Gaf members will do nicely.

What a horrible fucking day yesterday was lol. I also nearly died.

My Intercity-Express crashed into a tree at 180 km/h. Nothing too serious happened and we just stopped. I later saw that its head was totally wrecked, though. 7 hours trapped in a train for a 90 minute drive... The crash was at some nowhere place. Neither the police nor the fire brigade could actually drive to the crash scene and it took hours to clean up the electricity stuff and get the people on a new train. Shit was insane.

My Intercity-Express crashed into a tree at 180 km/h. Nothing too serious happened and we just stopped. I later saw that its head was totally wrecked, though. 7 hours trapped in a train for a 90 minute drive... The crash was at some nowhere place. Neither the police nor the fire brigade could actually drive to the crash scene and it took hours to clean up the electricity stuff and get the people on a new train. Shit was insane.

Wow.

That's nuts. Glad to hear you're okay.

Klopp should buy you a player just for that. Take Rooney.

I've perfected my Stoke formation. They can't deal with Charlie Adam behind the striker. Or the crosses from the wing backs. Shame they don't have Ricardo Fuller anymore.

PNjVXTql.jpg

Fuck that must have been scary.

I hope you get De Bruyne. Bernard not so much.

K1LLER7

De Gea is a lot more hench now.
They do that with a lot of the foreign players. Thats 2 seasons work for De Gea. I want his training regime.

Sometimes they get too hench (Rafael) where it starts to have a negative effect on their game. Glad Rafa isn't as big anymore.

Scum

Holy Shit! Glad to hear you're okay.

Zabojnik

Damn. Glad you're okay, Milch. A link to the story w/ photos would be welcome.

Kate Upton has a terrible body. I mean, it's fine and I'd eat the living shit out of her, but for a model ... Eh. She's got a nice face and great boobs, that's about it.

squarekate.png

Look at that squared area. Terrible.

Damn. Glad you're okay, Milch. A link to the story w/ photos would be welcome.

Kate Upton has a terrible body. I mean, it's fine and I'd eat the living shit out of her, but for a model ... Eh. She's got a nice face and great boobs, that's about it.

Look at that squared area. Terrible.

Some people won't accept it. That square is always noticeable, but gaf thinks you can never criticize someone hot.

Zabojnik

Dat response to the CCP's EVR Oculus Rift space-sim demo at E3. INTO MY CELEBRAL CORTEX. Can't fucking wait for the retail version of the Rift. And Star Citizen. Fuck next-gen consoles.
#PCPS4possiblyVitaFuture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom