• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT21| Robben learns to score in finals three years late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

lol, lewandowski bought himself 700.000 facebook fans

1206773976-lewa-facebook-dpa-3HQfQYwd09.jpg

and santana called Klopp stupid becuse he forced Götze to join the team training after his injury against madrid.

Looks like Strootman may not be happening according to Dutch press:

Thijs Slegers, the Voetbal International PSV-watcher and the one who broke the Toivonen news earlier, has said that he expects Strootman to stay at PSV for another year. Manchester United doesn't look like happening at the moment.

Feorax

That would pretty much leave Suarez stinking up the joint at Lolerpool

I am so unhappeeeeeeeee

None of it my fault

So unhapppeeeeeee

I fucking hope so. There's no way Madrid will want both Cavani and Suarez, surely? More likely they'll go nuts trying to get Bale, especially if Ronnie won't sign a new contract.

In the meantime, Suarez can sit on the bench and sulk while Coutinho, Sturridge, Aspas and Luis Alberto set the league alight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gotta love Youtube. I was watching a video review of TLoU and the ending popped up with the recommended videos.
KuGsj.gif

GorillaJu

Gotta love Youtube. I was watching a video review of TLoU and the ending popped up with the recommended videos.
KuGsj.gif

I played The Witcher 2 a bit today. I'm finally figuring things out. Maybe. Kind of. I'm in the mood for this dark fantasy kind of stuff, being that I'm now reading A Song of Ice and Fire.

Still haven't gotten in far enough to know what the fuss is about but when I finally sit down patiently and play for a few more hours, I'm sure I will. Just thought I'd let you know.

Now buy TLOU.

I played The Witcher 2 a bit today. I'm finally figuring things out. Maybe. Kind of. I'm in the mood for this dark fantasy kind of stuff, being that I'm now reading A Song of Ice and Fire.

Still haven't gotten in far enough to know what the fuss is about but when I finally sit down patiently and play for a few more hours, I'm sure I will. Just thought I'd let you know.

Now buy TLOU.

I'm playing through again at the moment as well. Dat Witcher 3 hype

Some French website is saying Laudrup turned down PSG because they only offered him a one year deal

How's The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360? I bought all those cheap MS points last month...

Also, is it worth playing The Witcher 2 without playing the first one?

Bumhead

Banned
For some reason sections of the media think we are in for Nhaki Wells off Bradford. Not entirely sure where they think we're getting the money to pay for him.

Also, any of you cats playing Animal Crossing? I did fill in the spreadsheet but can't find it now. My friend code is 1607-2226-9997 if anyone wants to add me. Drop me a PM with your code if you do. I hate the way the 3DS doesn't notify you when someone else adds you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom